Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Semester Melt Down Time...Posting Delays

I was relatively productive this summer (Sharon grimaces), but the results of all that labor are starting to dwindle.  This is the time of year where real life kicks me in the ass.  I've got one Odyssey chapter in editing that won't be ready today, but should be out soon, then the pipeline is dry.  I've got a few more 9.11 chapters that will be ready to go, then that pool dries up as well. 

Anyway, just a heads up on the production line here.  Sorry for the delays. 

The quantity and quality of what you put out this summer and up to now has been an astounding feat to behold and enjoy. Few, if any could have accomplished the same. This of course has spoiled us (again) and now as before the reality of the real world kicks us back to our senses. All those who avidly follow one or both of your series, know of your love of writing and I for one will wait until time permits you to continue.

Best wishes

sandrewn

• Like 2

I was relatively productive this summer (Sharon grimaces), but the results of all that labor are starting to dwindle.  This is the time of year where real life kicks me in the ass.  I've got one Odyssey chapter in editing that won't be ready today, but should be out soon, then the pipeline is dry.  I've got a few more 9.11 chapters that will be ready to go, then that pool dries up as well. 

Anyway, just a heads up on the production line here.  Sorry for the delays. 

I am never happy to hear this, but I do understand.  You have given us a wonderful summer of fantastic chapters and we all appreciate it.  You spoil us and we appreciate it, but to be honest, we would all want more even if you spent every waking moment at the computer.  

The good news is that we can expect a more refreshed and energetic Mark on the other side of this slowdown.  As I said we are always ready for more of your chapters and stories.  We all hope that you get some rest and relaxation, as well as, your semester duties.

Edited by JimCarter
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..