I am guilty of this, except the common response is for them to eat their fallen comrade. I'm just sayin, that spider body didn't go away on its own.

My cats are always trying to eat the cadavers :puke:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

can't get to sleep?

mind full of worries?

It's a common problem. One solution is to have a regular routine before going to bed. Choose relaxing colours in your sleeping area, and hang some nice tranquil pictures.

Here's a soothing pic that might help calm those jangled nerves :)

349437_ecb6_625x1000.jpg

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 3

To show the followers of this thread on Spiders, that it is not always just ' Shock and Awe ' here. I give you (no need to flinch this time) the following.

Now, that wasn't so bad, was it. :puke:

Sandrewn

Warning! Back to the usual, next post. :devil:

• Like 1

I was reading about spiders. They do not crave human interaction. They do not crawl into your mouth while you sleep. Ladies, they will not spin webs in your, well you know. As far as arthropods, we have more to fear from mosquitoes. They are the only creatures on this planet more responsible for more human deaths than other humans. :ph34r:

• Like 3

I was reading about spiders. They do not crave human interaction. They do not crawl into your mouth while you sleep. Ladies, they will not spin webs in your, well you know. As far as arthropods, we have more to fear from mosquitoes. They are the only creatures on this planet more responsible for more human deaths than other humans. :ph34r:

this may all be true

problem is, they've got eight hairy legs

• Like 2