Apparently Not Everything is Bigger in Texas...

Myr

Boston is listed as 15th largest by city but Massachusetts is 8th largest by state. That must mean that I'm living in the wrong neighborhood. Time to head to the suburbs!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Boston is listed as 15th largest by city but Massachusetts is 8th largest by state. That must mean that I'm living in the wrong neighborhood. Time to head to the suburbs!  :thumbup:

Just take a quick trip up I-93 to your northern neighbors. ;)

Basically New England people like to wear it loose is how I understand this :)

Trust me, tight as a drum.  :wizard:

• Like 3

Just take a quick trip up I-93 to your northern neighbors. ;) Trust me, tight as a drum.  :wizard:

You know technically southern new hampshire is a suburb of Boston :P

• Like 1

That almost sounds bitter... :gikkle:

He has a point though; if, say, New Hampshire was also the state where men also most often used condoms, whereas men in other states are more prone to not using them...then this study here only presents a slice of the whole picture.

Well, since everybody I polled rides bareback (We're monogamous and committed, so don't preach.), they've obviously left out at least a small sampling in Texas. And I dare say we can skew the curve.

Besides, do you believe everything you read?

Edited by rustle
  • Like 1

not everything is bigger on the inside of texas and everything smaller outside of texas??

sorry doctor the tardis isn't here

knights.jpg

Edited by hh5

Huh.. Kentucky is really low on that list... I must have been a size queen, because I don't remember anything small. But then again, I wasn't all that slutty either and only have a small sampling. I'd hate to think I hit a home run every time I stepped up to bat though. 

• Like 2

Huh.. Kentucky is really low on that list... I must have been a size queen, because I don't remember anything small. But then again, I wasn't all that slutty either and only have a small sampling. I'd hate to think I hit a home run every time I stepped up to bat though. 

Is that like saying, "I'm not a size queen, I've just been fortunate?"

Is that like saying, "I'm not a size queen, I've just been fortunate?"

Or.. I'm good at judging when my eyes wander. Sock? Cock? Lighting? Thick Material around the zipper?  0:) 

• Like 1

being the tightass you are, anyone older than 5 was probably too huge for you to take in. :D

Edited by Y_B