Gay Christmas Themed Movies

Ok, plain and simple please suggest me some Christmas flavored LGBT movies. So far, I've found only "Make The Yuletide Gay". It's a 2009 comedy about a gay college student who "straightens up" for the holidays as he visits his family and on a turn of fate his boyfriend appears on his doorsteps as an unwelcome surprise with altogether hilarious consequences. It's funny to the hilt but emotional as well. Worth a watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305714/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Irving Berlin's White Christmas?  Not gay, per se, but a fun, campy musical. I watch it pretty much every year while I'm making Christmas cookies, and it never fails to make me laugh.

• Like 1

Scrooge & Marley is a gay adaptation of the classic "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, if you the idea of a gay scrooge :D

Edited by W_L
  • Like 3

I can't help myself. :gikkle: Add Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer to this list.  My brother Adam pointed Hermey the Elf out to me when we watched it the year I came out.  He told me there is nothing wrong with being a dentist.

• Like 3

C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!!  Best (French) Canadian movie EVAR (no, I am not a Cannuck).  And it's about a Quebecois family, of which, a son came out to be gay.  I just love the family is portrayed, and how the dad always sings karaoke during Christmas.

• Like 1

I can't help myself. :gikkle: Add Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer to this list.  My brother Adam pointed him out to me when we watched it the year I came out.  He told me there is nothing wrong with being a dentist.

someone told me the dentist was gay in that movie too... and I am pretty sure the person was strait who said it..... LOL...

does that mean that the Klondike guy and the Elf Dentist get together ;)

New Gay Holiday movie just came out! I might rent it and could potentially buy if the reviews pan out to be as good as it sounds (Nice gay Rom Com/Drama with a Christmas theme):

Perfect Wedding

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Ok, plain and simple please suggest me some Christmas flavored LGBT movies. So far, I've found only "Make The Yuletide Gay". It's a 2009 comedy about a gay college student who "straightens up" for the holidays as he visits his family and on a turn of fate his boyfriend appears on his doorsteps as an unwelcome surprise with altogether hilarious consequences. It's funny to the hilt but emotional as well. Worth a watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305714/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Since this one wasn't on Netflix Canada, I did the honourable thing and bought it for about $4. I definitely liked it and probably will watch it again around the holidays :)

• Like 1