Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy 28th birthday, JJ!

Our favorite little bitchy figure skating diva is 28 now. Where do you guys figured he'd be?

My guess...crying about being "ancient" and drinking Green Apple martinis at a New York City bar with Johnny Weir and his entourage. Possibly after having gotten his monthly botox injection.

• Like 1

I am not sure I only hope that he is happy.  Maybe, with a partner male or female. I think he is a lot stronger than some do . If he is out east it would be New York City. His mothers condo, maybe, a highrise on Park Ave. Hopefully medals on the mantlepiece. Kid's not yet. Could he be helping Brad with Triton? If Brad is still with us.

Where ever he is and what ever he is up to, I am sure that he has sorted himself out and come into his own.   JJ is tougher than most give him credit.   He survived the abuse of his coach and can still concentrate on skating.  I like Kitt's idea!

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..