Crazy Dreams

• Site Administrator

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had a dream that instead of a baby inside me, I had a book. I could feel the spine and the corners and everything through my stomach. I kept wondering if this was a long book or a short one, and hoping it was a short one.

• Like 3

**sits down and speaks in his best Freudian accent**

so tell me about your mother...

I would really like to hear that.

Weird, somehow my dream disappeared. Okay I dreamed I was hiking with my niece and my dog. It started to rain and didn't stop until there was water all around us. We were on some kind of hill. Suddenly the water pulled back and my niece said there will be a tsunami. We ran to the car and drove up the hill as fast as we could. On our way up we tried to warn the other people but they thought we were crazy. That was when we heard the water roaring behind us and a huge wave could be see. When we reached the top of the hill, there was a cemetery. One of these old creepy ones, with  gravestones partially knocked over, lot of weeds and such. It was foggy and absolutely silent. Man was I glad when I finally woke and found myself in my bed.

Edited by aditus

I had a crazy dream a few months ago. I dreamed that one of the doctors at work was a serial killer and he made me hide the bodies. I hid the bodies in chimneys and the doctor said "  we Cancers must stick together"

I guess I watch too much NCIS :P Not sure if the doctor is a Cancer, someday I'm gonna ask him :lol:

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

I've had so many freaky dreams lately. I blame the meds. There's one that particularly stands out, though. It was about these two android guys with really huge... yeah. Keeping it PG. But that's not actually what I remember so well about it. In the middle of the dream, there was a bit where I was drinking tea with my friends, and Edd spilled some, so I tried to give her a some paper towels to wipe it up, and I kept trying to get them off the kitchen roll but somehow I was doing it wrong. Like, I was trying to tear them the wrong way or something, so the roll went rolling and there was paper everywhere, and just then I woke up for a little bit and laughed for like a minute straight. I was sleeping on the couch just then, and Magpie was sitting in the other corner watching handball and he looked at me like I was crazy, and I tried to explain why I was laughing but it didn't make much sense to him. Then I fell asleep again and dreamt the rest of the dream. The next time I woke up Magpie asked me if I remembered waking up the first time. Apparently, he was slightly worried about me. :P

• Like 1

I had a weird dream a few nights ago, but the only bit I can still remember is that I was trying to tie my hair up but my hair was too short and it wouldn't stay in a ponytail so it kept falling out and I had to keep tying it back up over and over again.

• Like 1

I've been taking a lot of meds lately for sore throat and fever.  The only weird dream I had was that my hubby took down my Christmas decorations and I put them back up.  This happened over three times in my dream.  He finally put a tree up in the room where I was laying on the couch, and took the rest down.  The tree had musical lights and was decorated with real icicles and red and green crystal balls that reflected the lights.  Not sure why the icicles didn't melt onto the carpet.  Guess that's why they call them dreams. -_-

I had a crazy dream a few months ago. I dreamed that one of the doctors at work was a serial killer and he made me hide the bodies. I hid the bodies in chimneys and the doctor said "  we Cancers must stick together"

I guess I watch too much NCIS :P Not sure if the doctor is a Cancer, someday I'm gonna ask him :lol:

I knew the Dang Bear was evil.  "sends someone to check her chimney" :o  :funny:

• Like 3

The weirdest one I ever remember having was a long while back. It was Christmastime 1990, I was 6 months into my pregnancy with wings, hosting Christmas Eve dinner for the first time, and came down with the flu a week before the holiday.Being pregnant I was extremely limited on what medications I could take and was not sleeping much, then fell asleep early on the eve on the sofa with National Lampoons Christmas Vacation on. My family members took the place of the cast in the fevered dream, the disasters got progressively worse, and when I woke I was absolutely manic that the evening NOT turn out like the movie.

• Like 1

I don't usually remember the exact dreams when they go off the deep end, but when the get really intense they come complete with dramatic camera angles and scene changes and transitions. When they get into a scenario where I'm being chased by someone dangerous, (which happens from time to time, go figure.) the scene repeats itself each time I narrowly escape until just before he(?) gets me and I startle awake. I'm usually far too disturbed at that point to write anything down. Ugh.

I don't usually remember the exact dreams when they go off the deep end, but when the get really intense they come complete with dramatic camera angles and scene changes and transitions. When they get into a scenario where I'm being chased by someone dangerous, (which happens from time to time, go figure.) the scene repeats itself each time I narrowly escape until just before he(?) gets me and I startle awake. I'm usually far too disturbed at that point to write anything down. Ugh.

I get this thing in dreams that if I'm running away from something it's like I'm running against the wind and I can't run properly. Do you get that too?

I get this thing in dreams that if I'm running away from something it's like I'm running against the wind and I can't run properly. Do you get that too?

Never running against the wind or not fast enough kind of thing. It's always just a narrow escape and then the scenario repeats until caught and I wake up. Take that, Freud!!

Never running against the wind or not fast enough kind of thing. It's always just a narrow escape and then the scenario repeats until caught and I wake up. Take that, Freud!!

Get those narrow escape dreams too, usually combined with the scenery actually narrowing until I'm trying to get through a hole in a wall which should be a door but is like six inches wide.

This morning I dreamt that Magpie was ill and dying and only had days and he was angry with me because I'd gone to Sweden, but I didn't know he was ill. It was horrible. :(

Those are the kind of dreams that when I wake up, I'm like; was that real?

@AJ I never heard of dreams making one sick ... but at least u has an excuse in cutting dream classes w those two professors :-)

The dream did not make me sick. I was sick with a fever and that is when I tend to have crazy dreams.

This morning I dreamt that Magpie was ill and dying and only had days and he was angry with me because I'd gone to Sweden, but I didn't know he was ill. It was horrible. :(

That is awful :( I have had dreams like this too. I dreamt that my sister got cancer and died - I woke up crying and it took me several minutes to calm down and realise it was just a nightmare :(

i swear some of these are pretty funny...

and do you mean other peoples idea of weird dreams or your own...

Because I have dreams that other people find weird all the time, but i find them interesting and fascinating...

indeed i have written them into my stories... A crimson Frost (which is no longer readable :P ) has ties into at least two of my dreams.

ones i find weird are usually the ones that start normal then turn into something really nasty....

like visiting my mom's house hand having kids i knew in highschool (they were preppy boys too) having joined a gang and invaded her house... then they slit my throat... except not deep enough to kill me and i went across the street to tell my mom's boyfriend's parents they were there... BUT they didn't beleave me... even with a slit open throat as proof, also i couldn't talk either...because of the slit throat... :o <--those kind of dreams freak me out.