I'm still hunting for the naked selfies though :gikkle:

Dammit! Out of "positive votes" for the day. And I really, really want to like this! :wub:    

I also really want to see the naked selfies. If you find them, you have to share. :yes:

And did we find anything interesting? Seems Goggle usually lists the New York Times article first.

You must be the only gay male in the nation who hasn't seen my naked pics. And no selfies, they were always taken by someone else, wether posed or action shots  :rolleyes:

And did we find anything interesting? Seems Goggle usually lists the New York Times article first.

You must be the only gay male in the nation who hasn't seen my naked pics. And no selfies, they were always taken by someone else, wether posed or action shots  :rolleyes:

I learned you're an accountant. That was unexpected. :huh:   Actually, Google is listing your GA stuff first, which I'd already seen (of course).

I assume the last part was for Mann. Hey, Mann, if you manage to join this apparently not-very-exclusive club, you still have to share.

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2

probably our mutual association with GA leads to that being listed first, intuitive associations stuff.

I've done a couple of photo shoots for a photographer which have included a bunch of naked pics. It was VERY weird to walk into an exhibit and see a naked picture of myself, larger than life, hanging on the wall. Watching the two ladies standing next to me repeatedly look back and forth between the picture and me was priceless.

Did another shot for a book on couples with a guy I was dating for a while, ended up with a cd and a few prints but I don't think the book was ever published.

And I did a couple of campaigns for a leather/fetish company, no nudes. They wanted to shoot me on my Harley since the one I had then was a really cool teal color.

Watching the two ladies standing next to me repeatedly look back and forth between the picture and me was priceless.

That sounds brilliant!

I've never modeled for anything. I'm so horribly nonphotogenic that I almost never let people take photos of me. I usually just tell them I don't resolve on film. :/

I think my overall look was what worked in all these cases. Size, facial hair, tats (although the first time I was shot I only had like 2 of them)

The couples one was more Javier than me. That man was an former Army Ranger and had a kicking body on him!

• Like 2

I think my overall look was what worked in all these cases. Size, facial hair, tats (although the first time I was shot I only had like 2 of them)

The couples one was more Javier than me. That man was an former Army Ranger and had a kicking body on him!

I will like this post as soon as I am able.

Saturday night and it seems like something is missing....it was fun while it lasted...thank you Mann

To be honest, it does feel weird after a run of chapters that you plan out and work on every week to suddenly be done. I looked forward to posting every week. Hopefully before long we'll start up the process once again. :)

But on the bright side, now I won't feel bad if I push him to work on my stuff! :o

You're stuff will come back faster, lol, but feel free to remind me if I'm running behind. I'm easily distr—oo! Shiny!

• Like 5