It's a cliché, but all good things do have to eventually come to an end. However, this just means Mann has to give us a new series. Mann, you know you have to give us a new series, right? :yes:

Btw, does Carlos have a new name? Very exciting!

Dammit ...out of likes again...yeah Impunity, Mann has to give us something new but it can still be the Santa Claus series....we neeeeeeed more of these ship adventures...and Angus has to find a man :heart:

• Like 3

Dammit ...out of likes again...yeah Impunity, Mann has to give us something new but it can still be the Santa Claus series....we neeeeeeed more of these ship adventures...and Angus has to find a man :heart:

Ah, yes, more Santa Claus would be best. Definitely!

Also, I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Or two. James and Barrus, as the case might be. Imagine the delicious irony  :yes: His two true loves, utter hos both of them. I would love that so much. Edit: or is that too much rake-reformation, after Priest? See, I guess that's the problem... if you pair off everyone on the Santa Claus, who's left to give it that dangerous reputation?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 3

It's a cliché, but all good things do have to eventually come to an end. However, this just means Mann has to give us a new series. Mann, you know you have to give us a new series, right? :yes:

Well, there are a lot of crew members that have yet to be introduced...

• Like 4

Ah, yes, more Santa Claus would be best. Definitely!

Also, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks impunity

Or two. James and Barrus, as the case might be. Imagine the delicious irony  :yes: His two true loves, utter hos both of them. I would love that so much. Edit: or is that too much rake-reformation, after Priest? See, I guess that's the problem... if you pair off everyone on the Santa Claus, who's left to give it that dangerous reputation?

OMG Irri! Angus deserves his one and only...can you imagine how blue his...never mind...I will just say he has sacrificed much for "THE ONE"

Stop yanking my chain...you know how I love the big guy :wub:

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1

OMG Irri! Angus deserves his one and only...can you imagine how blue his...never mind...I will just say he has sacrificed much for "THE ONE"

Well so he falls in love with his two and only, then, and his sacrifice is doubly rewarded. Nothing wrong with that, this is space fantasy...

Well so he falls in love with his two and only, then, and his sacrifice is doubly rewarded. Nothing wrong with that, this is space fantasy...

I give up....throws hands in air and stalks off....

EDIT: Mann, do not listen to Irri about her idea for Angus

Edited by Headstall

I give up....throws hands in air and stalks off....

EDIT: Mann, do not listen to Irri about her idea for Angus

Aw, Gary, come back! Did you not read Luxorian Fugitive? Those guys were really in love with Thingy. Gamin's second husband. Mann made it really convincing. I totally want them to be happy, and Angus is just sort of hanging out there, useless...

Edit: did I say useless? I meant wasted. Unloved. 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Aw, Gary, come back! Did you not read Luxorian Fugitive? Those guys were really in love with Thingy. Gamin's second husband. Mann made it really convincing. I totally want them to be happy, and Angus is just sort of hanging out there, useless...

Thingy? LMAO 

Have another cocktail my dear. :)

• Like 2

That was" Cook's Tale"...and I hated that part of it...and Erron wasn't really happy with it...it was a temporary fix for how he was feeling after being used...He and Gamin were meant to be...Angus is not staying celibate to end up with multiple partners...he wants a guy like me... :P ...and I repeat...stop yanking my chain...I can picture you laughing at me :huh:

• Like 2

That was" Cook's Tale"...and I hated that part of it...and Erron wasn't really happy with it...it was a temporary fix for how he was feeling after being used...He and Gamin were meant to be...Angus is not staying celibate to end up with multiple partners...he wants a guy like me... :P ...and I repeat...stop yanking my chain...I can picture you laughing at me :huh:

1) we all adore you, the Romantic Reviewer, and I'm no exception. I would never really mock you, especially not when you're high on Nyquil...

2) I'm kind of serious about about the Angus Problem. I mean, James and Barrus were genuinely in love with Greenhair, they were all broken up about it. They need someone to take care of. And Angus seems kind of vulnerable and in need of someone to take care of him. Also I think Barrus is the only person nearly his size, right?

Edit:  :facepalm: Erron! Right!

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

1) we all adore you, the Romantic Reviewer, and I'm no exception. I would never really mock you, especially not when you're high on Nyquil...

2) I'm kind of serious about about the Angus Problem. I mean, James and Barrus were genuinely in love with Greenhair, they were all broken up about it. They need someone to take care of. And Angus seems kind of vulnerable and in need of someone to take care of him. Also I think Barrus is the only person nearly his size, right?

Edit:  :facepalm: Erron! Right!

1) I adore you too...and maybe I am a little floaty right now

2)You got it on the third try(Greenhair was good though) I can't believe I am saying this but what does size have to do with anything? Don't worry about James and Barrus. They have each other and if they really need it, someone will come along. Angus is not that guy! I can tell a romantic soul a mile away and that is Angus and he is looking for that one guy in a million that is just right for him! He is not looking for a rugby team to love! So have another cocktail and I'll have another couple of pills and we will leave Angus alone....Cheers...bottoms up...

Well. I am a very happy man. This was a terrific story from start to finish. The forum was almost as enjoyable. While I hate to see it end, I look forward to what comes next. I hope the wait won't be too long but I will be patient because I know that a lot of work goes into this. Priest and Arbor and even Costa have now joined the ranks of those memorable characters on the Santa Claus that have become a part of my life. Thank you Mann.

• Like 1

LOLOL...couldn't resist ,Irri....what can I say...maybe Dante needs reforming too :rofl: ...ok, no more meds for me

Ummm, which is the short of Mann's in which a character tells his new boyfriend, "Before you wear this," [ring], "you need to learn to wear this" [dog collar]? Maybe it wouldn't be Dante who got reformed. Come on, Mann!

Ummm, which is the short of Mann's in which a character tells his new boyfriend, "Before you wear this," [ring], "you need to learn to wear this" [dog collar]? Maybe it wouldn't be Dante who got reformed. Come on, Mann!

LOL...no more drinks for you..

None of the men who are on the ship right now (perhaps including Poll) can be the one and only of Angus because they would have been a couple already.

And never mind about Dante, Angus and anyone else in the crew. I want to know what happens with Poll.

(Come on, ladies and gentlemen, don't you see: that way we have to get more Priest and Arbor too :yes: )

and later Mann can give us more crew tales of course :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Btw, does Carlos have a new name? Very exciting!

LOL, I don't know about exciting but yes I did ask Cia to change my name and she was graceful enough to accommodate my request. When I first joined GA I never dreamp I would be contributing stories so didn't give a second thought to name and just accepted the default. Since I gave up all sort of privacy years ago and my name is all over the place on the web I figured I might as well spell out the last name. Plus I like my last name. Carlos is extremely common but Hazday is somewhat unique! :P

• Like 2

That would be chapter 11 and 12, a two part prompt response story in "Prompt Ramblings"

Here's the link to part one:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mann-ramblings/promptramblings/11

Crap! I forgot about Gary's aversion to adding a third to an established couple! I'm gonna be in trouble!  :o

I like the way P & P came about, one new crew addition, one existing crew member and two recycled characters. My faith in our author creating a situation where new characters merge with new ones is solid. Polls activation and integration into whatever setting is chosen can be a perfect sub plot, including the rascal and his dwarf, to whatever new characters are introduced. We get some known entities and Mann gets to play with new toys. Win-Win as far as I'm concerned.

One more thing, Mann I hope you don't mind I borrowed your planet for my story!  :rolleyes:

LOL, I don't know about exciting but yes I did ask Cia to change my name and she was graceful enough to accommodate my request. When I first joined GA I never dreamp I would be contributing stories so didn't give a second thought to name and just accepted the default. Since I gave up all sort of privacy years ago and my name is all over the place on the web I figured I might as well spell out the last name. Plus I like my last name. Carlos is extremely common but Hazday is somewhat unique! :P

I do think it's a lovely name. And I like that it's unique, as opposed to my real name which is common as dirt. Well, maybe something slightly less common than dirt, whatever that is. Florida oranges, maybe?

And now that I know your lovely, unique name is all over the interwebs, it's going to be very hard to resist googling it. :*)  

• Like 1