Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

Awesome, Lit--I was very worried because a day after it went up, I lost two followers in one day, and I immediately checked to see who I'd lost, but was relieved to see you still listed. :(

Call me insecure, but I really hate disappointing my readers.

CG! You could never disappoint... you're too talented, and conscientious, and you work too hard for that to happen... besides, I got your back, Jack... not that you really need it :P

• Like 2

I caught the mis-spelling Lit, and glossed over it in my head...replied to your review.

G-Man...shucks, you know what to say every time--despite the fact I lost about eight words off my word count with your latest hints. :)  They were right, by the way--I second-guessed my original text and added those bits.

• Like 1

I caught the mis-spelling Lit, and glossed over it in my head...replied to your review.

G-Man...shucks, you know what to say every time--despite the fact I lost about eight words off my word count with your latest hints. :)  They were right, by the way--I second-guessed my original text and added those bits.

See, your first instincts were right! Always trust your instincts :P

• Like 2

Chapter 26 is up to 1880 words so far...sometime soon the boys will get to Jay's, and the fun begins.

Batman and Robin held me up by both posting amazing things this evening...not that I'm complaining mind!

• Like 2

Chapter 26=4,800 words so far; at least everyone is finally at Jay's house! :)

Maybe just a bit over half done, depending on what G-Man advises I chop out in the final edit...this one must be bad, because he's cost me word count on both times I've shown it to him!

• Like 1

Chapter 26=4,800 words so far; at least everyone is finally at Jay's house! :)

Maybe just a bit over half done, depending on what G-Man advises I chop out in the final edit...this one must be bad, because he's cost me word count on both times I've shown it to him!

LOL... what are we talking... 10-15 words :o:P

• Like 1

Hey--each one is like a breech birth for me--my labor is harder than yours!  :)

Suck it up, Buttercup... I don't think so :P ... maybe I'll start looking harder for things to cut :o ....breech birth :funny:

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1

You can try, with your superhero powers, but I'm already up to 5500, so I can spare a few...and I'm not done yet! :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: It's not the length, it's the... oh, never mind :P

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1

:) I'm at a loss, I can't spank you for being naughty--you'd enjoy it, and I'd laugh and feel foolish.

I'll just say, Kevin liked it and kept coming back for more, so I think we were just right for each other since I was similarly pleased.

By the way--it's even longer now--up to 5900 words. :)

Damn it, 7300 words, and I'm within spitting distance of the end, but I have to pee, then at least try to sleep some. With luck, Chapter 26 will be in Gary's axe-wielding hands this afternoon. :)

Want a clue to what's going on? :X

I will say, Denny and Greg have split this chapter between them.

Damn it, 7300 words, and I'm within spitting distance of the end, but I have to pee, then at least try to sleep some. With luck, Chapter 26 will be in Gary's axe-wielding hands this afternoon. :)

Want a clue to what's going on? :X

I will say, Denny and Greg have split this chapter between them.

Axe-wielding? LOL :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

Just sent it to Gary at the stroke of midnight--hope that's not an evil omen. It's insanely long, 11,000 words, but I couldn't think of a good spot to split it up. Maybe Conan and his axe can fix that. :)

• Like 2

Just sent it to Gary at the stroke of midnight--hope that's not an evil omen. It's insanely long, 11,000 words, but I couldn't think of a good spot to split it up. Maybe Conan and his axe can fix that. :)

You really put me to work on this one, Buddy... it's back in your hands now... whew... It's good!! If you want it spit up, you decide... it works the way it is...

• Like 1

Chapter 26 is posted, Gary was fast and efficient as always--site limitations caused the only problems in posting--I had to put paragraph indents back in, and re-paste my images from their original web locations.

I hope you all like it!

• Like 2

Will write a proper review when i get home, but I wanted to tell you I really loved the chapter.  Denny and Greg are going to be awesome together!

Don't take this as a knock against the chapter, because it's not meant to be, but even though I do love the other perspectives, I also kind of miss Mikey and Jay spending time alone together.  

• Like 3

Will write a proper review when i get home, but I wanted to tell you I really loved the chapter.  Denny and Greg are going to be awesome together!

Don't take this as a knock against the chapter, because it's not meant to be, but even though I do love the other perspectives, I also kind of miss Mikey and Jay spending time alone together.  

I agree with you, I miss J and M too, but as they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder...I'm sure CG will give us the gift of them in the next chapter, and if he doesn't... well, I have an axe, after all :P

• Like 3

I agree with you, I miss J and M too, but as they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder...I'm sure CG will give us the gift of them in the next chapter, and if he doesn't... well, I have an axe, after all :P

Hahahahaha I am totally picturing Gary dressed as a barbarian hacking up defenseless chapters :P

24597509-24597516-large.jpg

• Like 4

Hahahahaha I am totally picturing Gary dressed as a barbarian hacking up defenseless chapters :P

24597509-24597516-large.jpg

I could totally rock that look... well except for the long hair... I've been done with long hair since the seventies... :P

• Like 3

Don't worry, guys...Jay and Miles haven't stopped talking to me, they just let their two friends have a go while looking over their shoulders.  Greg was getting kinda desperate, so I let him conduct his 'interview' for a boyfriend.

Our heroes are back in the next chapter!

• Like 3

Don't worry, guys...Jay and Miles haven't stopped talking to me, they just let their two friends have a go while looking over their shoulders.  Greg was getting kinda desperate, so I let him conduct his 'interview' for a boyfriend.

Our heroes are back in the next chapter!

"interview for a boyfriend" sounds like it would make a good movie... The progression you led us through for their 'coupling' was beautiful, CG... :worship:

• Like 1

I could totally rock that look... well except for the long hair... I've been done with long hair since the seventies... :P

I don't know - I think the panel might need some photographic evidence before we can make that determination :P

• Like 3