Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

Maybe I'm gonna have to check out that movie. :)

I have to admit, he's not bad--the shirtless one is my favorite, but his second pic has something of the mischievous quality Jay has.

He's cute, but his nose is way bigger than Jay's is supposed to be... :huh:

Sorry guys, I've been bad!  I thought I'd look at Graeme's Leopards, and have read the two books straight through, which has delayed Chapter 25...I'm back to working on it now.

P.S.: Just saw I'm 23 'likes' away from 1,000!  It only seems like October when I was aching to get to 200.

You guys are awesome!

Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 2

Sorry guys, I've been bad!  I thought I'd look at Graeme's Leopards, and have read the two books straight through, which has delayed Chapter 25...I'm back to working on it now.

That's not being bad. the Leopards books are awesome. I hope you left Graeme some of your wonderful reviews, CG. :D

Edited by Timothy M.

My part is done... another terrific chapter about our boys from the seventies... It's charming, vital, and romantic, and typical of CG, he brings new characters to life in his own special way. :worship:

• Like 2

My part is done... another terrific chapter about our boys from the seventies... It's charming, vital, and romantic, and typical of CG, he brings new characters to life in his own special way. :worship:

sounds good :D

• Like 1

Hey LitLover! Did you desert the ship? Chapter 25 is begging for your review! :)

Sorry CG, I couldn't sign in for a couple of days on my phone (and the laptop was on the fritz) and I forgot I hadn't reviewed the chapter yet. It's reviewed now though :). And I adore Benny!

• Like 2

Awesome, Lit--I was very worried because a day after it went up, I lost two followers in one day, and I immediately checked to see who I'd lost, but was relieved to see you still listed. :(

Call me insecure, but I really hate disappointing my readers.

• Like 2

Awesome, Lit--I was very worried because a day after it went up, I lost two followers in one day, and I immediately checked to see who I'd lost, but was relieved to see you still listed. :(

Call me insecure, but I really hate disappointing my readers.

Well you've never disappointed me :hug:

I just realized I wrote Denny instead of Benny at the beginning of my review. Sorry :blushing:

• Like 3