Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

As much as I love Rob and Eric and Nelson and Jasper... I most want to hear from Russell and Jacob... it's been a long time, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :boy:

Yea it would be great to hear from Russell and Jacob again. It's been a while.

• Like 1

Such a one track mind :P

We call that focused, goal-oriented, determined, tenacious and capable of prioritizing .... And that's only the start. I have already been pestering Tim for the whole day for more Rob-icine, but unless I fly to Copenhagen instead of Paris right now, I don't think I will get my fix.

• Like 1

We call that focused, goal-oriented, determined, tenacious and capable of prioritizing .... And that's only the start. I have already been pestering Tim for the whole day for more Rob-icine, but unless I fly to Copenhagen instead of Paris right now, I don't think I will get my fix.

Goal-oriented, focused, tenacious. I like that :lol:

We're not obsessed...we are tenacious :)

• Like 3

'Obsessed' is such a judgemental word ... Tim's superior writing and ability to shape likeable characters just succeeded in building a very loyal reader base. Isn't that what writing is all about? Capturing one's audience' minds and hearts so effectively they feel the book is alive?

Of course, with my writing I don't only want to capture hearts and minds ... But that's a totally different Meta story .

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

'Obsessed' is such a judgemental word ... Tim's superior writing and ability to shape likeable characters just succeeded in building a very loyal reader base. Isn't that what writing is all about? Capturing one's audience' minds and hearts so effectively they feel the book is alive?

Of course, with my writing I don't only want to capture hearts and minds ... But that's a totally different Meta story .

JAR

:heart: :heart: :heart: Tim's stories do capture the heart and mind....and have a demanding but loyal fan base :) Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

JAR

:heart: :heart: out of likes

Ok I'll go with goal oriented - if my goal is reading another CC chapter and another prompt chapter :)

So Tim - do your goal focused fans have to fly to Copenhagen to make sure you're writing? From the sound of things I think JohnAR might have something to cuff you to your desk ;):o

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 3

:heart: :heart: :heart: Tim's stories do capture the heart and mind....and have a demanding but loyal fan base :)

(damn, out of likes again)  :heart:

and you can stop nagging and go read CC. :D

I shall go to bed and think of Rob & Co. :P

• Like 1

Ok I'll go with goal oriented - if my goal is reading another CC chapter and another prompt chapter :)

So Tim - do your goal focused fans have to fly to Copenhagen to make sure you're writing? From the sound of things I think JohnAR might have something to cuff you to your desk ;):o

Did anyone mention cuffs?

I am happily taking Rob as hostage to encourage the Danish poet ...

JAR

• Like 1

Did anyone mention cuffs?

I am happily taking Rob as hostage to encourage the Danish poet ...

JAR

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :gikkle: damn Tim...good thing you got that CC chapter out. It might satisfy us for a bit while you work on Eric, Nelson, Rob and Jasper :)

• Like 2

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :gikkle: damn Tim...good thing you got that CC chapter out. It might satisfy us for a bit while you work on Eric, Nelson, Rob and Jasper :)

Hey - I loved the CC chapter and can sometimes be patient and wait for the next Prompt chapter :P

• Like 3

I've made a good start on the next prompt chapter. Six lines in and Rob is already teasing Eric about locking the door. :lol:

Was going to make a joke about Rob being sandwiched between the twins - but not sure how the boyfriends would feel about that :P

• Like 2

Was going to make a joke about Rob being sandwiched between the twins - but not sure how the boyfriends would feel about that :P

:heart:  well depends on which twins :P - the ones LL found for me are excellent sandwich material. :*)

runs off to find something to wipe the Danish Drool Diverter clean

• Like 3

:heart:  well depends on which twins :P - the ones LL found for me are excellent sandwich material. :*)

runs off to find something to wipe the Danish Drool Diverter clean

Yes, those two would be good sandwich material :lol: