Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

BMOC ? :huh:  another of those US abbreviations I'm not sure about, though I have the feeling, you've told me before.

Big Man on Campus 

Then stop posting all those hunky men in my forums.

Ok, if you insist.  No more hunky men posts for you :P 

And as for CG's concern about GSA groups in a smaller city...I live in a smallish northern Canadian town and our local high school has a GSA group, so maybe they are more common now than we think?

Maybe I should fix Rob up with a girlfriend or something to keep him occupied. :whistle:

Why do I have mixed feelings about that idea :huh: ? I think maybe I want to keep him to myself... :rolleyes: even though I know there's no chance... sigh...

You just ruined a perfect evening ;-).

JAR

I doubt that Rob would want a girlfriend so close to graduation, and just breaking up with someone after a long term relationship...sooooo I think you're going to have to go with "or something" :P

I am happy provide suggestions  0:) for little somethings ...or big somethings ...

I think your fans might be requesting a potential "Rob experimenting" chapter :P

Truthfully though I think he works best as the straight and protective older brother - but that doesn't mean he can't try just to see what all the fuss is about :lol:

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 4

I think your fans might be requesting a potential "Rob experimenting" chapter :P

Truthfully though I think he works best as the straight and protective older brother - but that doesn't mean he can't try just to see what all the fuss is about :lol:

I had one like left, so you got it. :)

and I have the feeling you're right about 'Rob experimenting' wants from team Rob and others.

At some point I may have to give in, but since I like to have readers begging... :evil:  :whistle:

That's Brian! You'll get into trouble with Colt and Prime ;-)

He's worth it. :P  :wub:

And as for CG's concern about GSA groups in a smaller city...I live in a smallish northern Canadian town and our local high school has a GSA group, so maybe they are more common now than we think?

I have no idea, we don't have anything like it here.

• Like 1

Maybe I should fix Rob up with a girlfriend or something to keep him occupied. :whistle:

Do what feels right, Tim...but if it were up to me, I'd pick the 'or something' option rather than a new girlfriend.  Rob doesn't strike me as the type to pick one up at random, so let him be single--there's no law that says he has to have a girlfriend.

Let him at least consider other options.

• Like 1

Well it would involve you - enjoying readers - well male readers - on their knees and begging and --- :X  Sorry - not appropriate for a public forum :P

:heart: I'm bi - so all my readers have equal opportunity to beg. :P  :*)

well, one can dream, right ?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Well it would involve you - enjoying readers - well male readers - on their knees and begging and --- :X  Sorry - not appropriate for a public forum :P

I think threatening is better.... No more reviews, likes or comments in this forum, until Rob is on his knees. I think we might get a quick response - headache or not ⚡⚡⚡

JAR

• Like 3

I think threatening is better.... No more reviews, likes or comments in this forum, until Rob is on his knees. I think we might get a quick response - headache or not ⚡⚡⚡

JAR

You don't pull any punches do you? lol

• Like 2

You don't pull any punches do you? lol

I've learnt: If you want something go for it full force.

Remember what Mr Miagi said about being on your knees - you then have at eye level a "prime target".

'Prime' target (naughty smile).

I wonder what happened in the gym between Jazz and Rob ... in Tim's sticky keyboard fantasies ;-).

JAR

• Like 2

Oppertuniy?

LOL usually it's the L key which refuses to work on my keyboard, but this time the T went missing. And my headaches weren't helping either.

Thanks, dear Editor, opportunity is all fixed now. :)

• Like 2

LOL usually it's the L key which refuses to work on my keyboard, but this time the T went missing. And my headaches weren't helping either.

Thanks, dear Editor, opportunity is all fixed now. :)

I think your readers would happily present you with a new - unspunked - keyboard to ensure proper editing AND a droolable Rob chapter ;-).

JAR

• Like 2