Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Woohoo ... more of the fearsome four. Well soon. We're gluttonous little birds willing to gobble up vast amounts of verbage but I for one treasure the prompt chapters. You typically write long intense chapters in your other works [all good]. Telling this story in shorter chapters based on prompts challenges you to develop characters concisely. Obviously you've done an excellent job measured by the loyal following of Team Rob and the growing pictorials that have graced this forum. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

RobCollege

(Rob on college)

A (not so) gentle REMINDER is in order: WHERE IS ROB? And Tim, you are not allowed to complain about hair length until another sizzling Rob chapter is online.

JAR

• Like 2

(Rob on college)

A (not so) gentle REMINDER is in order: WHERE IS ROB? And Tim, you are not allowed to complain about hair length until another sizzling Rob chapter is online.

JAR

Out of likes. The buzz cut works on this guy - but isn't Rob blonde?

• Like 1

(Rob on college)

JAR

I think this guy would work with pretty much any hair length down to the fringes reaching his collar.  Sorry guys - pony tail length on a guy doesn't work for me!

Out of likes. The buzz cut works on this guy - but isn't Rob blonde?

I can see this one with hair just barely light enough to be blonde working too. Wouldn't work for a really pale shade but the darker shades just bordering on brunette? Would work!

• Like 1

I think this guy would work with pretty much any hair length down to the fringes reaching his collar.  Sorry guys - pony tail length on a guy doesn't work for me!

I can see this one with hair just barely light enough to be blonde working too. Wouldn't work for a really pale shade but the darker shades just bordering on brunette? Would work!

I go between a buzz cut to about the length of hair on the "blonde Rob" that Lit posted so the shorter hair works for me. I think dark blond would work with this guy's cut, but I agree that a pale share of blonde wouldn't work well.

• Like 1

Okay ... can we now redirect all this energy on Tim to 'encourage' him to give us more Rob (be it with military or short hair cut, light or medium blond, in whatever shade of bi-curious ;-))?

JAR

• Like 1

Okay ... can we now redirect all this energy on Tim to 'encourage' him to give us more Rob (be it with military or short hair cut, light or medium blond, in whatever shade of bi-curious ;-))?

JAR

What JAR said Tim. More Rob, Nelson, Eric and Jasper would make a dreary Monday more tolerable.

I also like your idea of a Nelson and Eric chapter where Nelson can flex some muscle in his own (or Eric's) defence.

• Like 2

Okay, so I saw Rob today, he's spending the summer working at a local garden center. He's got honey-blond hair cropped short for JAR a nice early summer tan. A great smile with dimples. Can't speak to eye color, they were hidden behind a pair of tortise shell wayfarers. The uniform tee shirt was snug but not tight across an atheletically muscled chest tapering to a lean tight waist. A pair of well muscled legs, he's a cyclist, and when he bent over to hoist the bags of mulch I just bought, ummm, let's just say his cute little butt made me feel like a dirty oldman perving on this 19 year-old hottie. No, I did not dwell on his package, didn't want to be that obvious, besides we were carrying on a friendly conversation and for that I really needed to look him in he face.

Oh, he said Tim will posting another chapter REALLY soon and that we would all enjoy the antics.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4

I'm back, I'm back. ^_^

Sorry about not posting before now, I'll go look at AC's second beta input now. If there's not too much to revise, I may post tonight.

Amazing what a cute boy can do to Tim's eagerness <evil grin>

JAR

• Like 2

What JAR said Tim. More Rob, Nelson, Eric and Jasper would make a dreary Monday more tolerable.

I also like your idea of a Nelson and Eric chapter where Nelson can flex some muscle in his own (or Eric's) defence.

Yes, let Nelson kick some serious ass. Maybe Rob holding him back from doing too serious damage? Tim, let's talk offline ;-).

JAR

• Like 2

So here my version of Jasper:  I did like CG's version too, but this one is closer to the image I have of Jazz (although Jazz should be smiling like he has a secret plan lol)

redhot2.jpg

• Like 4

So here my version of Jasper:  I did like CG's version too, but this one is closer to the image I have of Jazz (although Jazz should be smiling like he has a secret plan lol)

that got my last like for today. :)

and a huge YUM

• Like 3

:heart:  :lol: - now stop distracting me, you two :pissed:

Oh come; cute boys, tightly secured in barber chairs, the clippers buzzing, ok ... I think this is the wrong forum for that kind of story ...

JAR

• Like 1

One can secure someone in a barbers chair? I know it has been a long ass time since I would sit with a book as dad got his haircut at the local barber shop, but I really do NOT remember seat belts or any other restraints on a barbers chair!

• Like 5

So here my version of Jasper ...

redhot2.jpg

Such pretty blues eyes ... I always thought it was a shame you couldn't order the models from all those catalogs, the hell with the clothes. This seems a bit like that. Someone finds some random hottie and says "what about this one". I keep thinking yes please. Edited by dughlas
  • Like 5

I'm sorry to be MIA and not posting, but headaches have cut down on my computer time.

I certainly understand how debilitating headaches can be. You have my sympathy, be well soon.

• Like 1

:( hope you feel better soon Tim :hug:

Thanks

I certainly understand how debilitating headaches can be. You have my sympathy, be well soon.

Thanks, I feel the same way when you have those migraines.

Hope you feel better, Tim. We'll be patient while you recover.

Thanks for the patience, I hope it will be worth the wait.

I went to bed early, but woke up to more headache. I am now heavily doped up and slightly woozy, but determined to get Rob out there.

Here you go then:

Prompt 417 But why would you want me to meet you there?

Oh and with this chapter the Rob saga has hit 45,000 words. Not bad for something meant to be a quick little story. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4