Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Since Tim doesn't like peanut butter, I'll volunteer the grape jelly for the Rob/Twin sandwich...if I get to lick it off.  :)

Is the last picture supposed to be Rob? I don't like the dorky haircut, but the rest is nice. :)

• Like 2

b5f2e53e2d4018fd340053d2e36ebaa4.jpg

:blink:  :lmao:  :P  :P  :P  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :P  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :P

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

my screen is now soaking wet due to me trying to lick his abs ect

Damn LL don't spring these things on me unexpectedly... :blushing:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

:rofl:  exactly my thought too, but JAR is incapable of finding nice men without Marine haircuts. :lol:

That haircut isn't recon, Tim, just appropriately butch. Rob's a man's man (and I don't mean that in a gay way). Hence he'll have a butch haircut. He'll have that until Tim convincingly writes about why Rob would have a woman's man haircut. So my choices are not driven by my capabilities or proclivities, but by a thorough understanding and representation of the character.

JAR

(Snubbed)

Damn, out of likes :(

Your baseplayer's haircut may not be recon, but it's still too short for my taste. The guy above has the perfect hair IMO, since I'm not that keen on long hair on guys. (In fact it sort of resembles my hairstyle right now, except I have silver hairs amongst the blond :*) )

One wonders if these are just random fellas or if LL has a stash of hot guys ... she certainly has a knack.

great minds think alike (to sjæle, én tanke) - my thought exactly, and I wanna know where she finds them. :P

• Like 1

That haircut isn't recon, Tim, just appropriately butch. Rob's a man's man (and I don't mean that in a gay way). Hence he'll have a butch haircut. He'll have that until Tim convincingly writes about why Rob would have a woman's man haircut. So my choices are not driven by my capabilities or proclivities, but by a thorough understanding and representation of the character.

JAR

(Snubbed)

Aww don't feel snubbed JAR.  I like your guy...but I do like the military cuts.  Some people do like to have a head of hair to run their fingers through though. 

• Like 1

Aww don't feel snubbed JAR.  I like your guy...but I do like the military cuts.  Some people do like to have a head of hair to run their fingers through though.

That's what ears are made for. JAR

everything above 1/4 of an inch is 'long,' Tim.

I don't know where Lit finds them... I'm just glad she does :yes:

:heart: me too :P

in fact I'm grateful to anyone posting hot guys in my forum :D

But it does distract me from writing...  Rob and co are stil stuck in the car :o

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Dam, Lit--if you've got a stash of those men, I'm moving next door, even if Ontario is near the Arctic Circle. :)  And jeez, you hit on the only good reason to watch baseball--the pants and socks. Too bad it isn't played shirtless like your guy!  Gotta go with Tim on hair--my grandfather used to give me short, butch haircuts when I was little, and I hated them...I prefer medium length hair, but since my teens were in the 70s when long hair was popular, I can also like that on my guys--nice to run fingers through.

I'll settle for drooling and forego the licking of the screen--I know where it's been when I cycle through some of my own stash of partially naked pics. :)

• Like 2

LOL Length of the hair isn't much of a factor for me. Keeping it clean is!  What is with the latest trend for guys to wear their hair shoulder length or longer and apparently oiled? At least I hope it is oiled and not that greasy looking due to lack of hygiene!

hmm you posted that before I managed to ask 'define long'. Were you reading my mind? :lol:

The question is not what kind of hair we like (I think it's clear there's a consensus here, and I'm the odd one out :2thumbs: ), but what hair style is the fairest representation for Rob. And he's a butch jock, so a butch jock hair cut he has ... LOL.

Reading your mind? No, but it's the typical follow-up question when I say somebody's hair is too long ...

JAR

PS It is a given cultural phenomenon that long hair stands for rebellion vs., while (very) short hair for compliance to the prevalent culture ... so here's the question: is Rob fitting in or rebelling against the US jock-dominated youth culture? I know it's a leading question.  :P

But it does distract me from writing...  Rob and co are stil stuck in the car :o

Well if its distracting I probably should stop posting the pics....don't want to distract you Tim :)

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

Well if its distracting I probably should stop posting the pics....don't want to distract you Tim :)

You can always share pictures of my wolves ... I'm taking a 'writing break' ...

JAR

The question is not what kind of hair we like (I think it's clear there's a consensus here, and I'm the odd one out :2thumbs: ), but what hair style is the fairest representation for Rob. And he's a butch jock, so a butch jock hair cut he has ... LOL.

Reading your mind? No, but it's the typical follow-up question when I say somebody's hair is too long ...

JAR

PS It is a given cultural phenomenon that long hair stands for rebellion vs., while (very) short hair for compliance to the prevalent culture ... so here's the question: is Rob fitting in or rebelling against the US jock-dominated youth culture? I know it's a leading question.  :P

Ohhh interesting, I may have to think about that...

I don't know what your wolves look like :/

Prime (before he got shaved, high'n'tight-ed and chained ;-)): http://www.pinterest...66089889695344/

Brian: http://vk.com/wall-3...ll-38153700_223 (TIM'S FAVORITE!!!)

Leo: http://themancrushbl...e-fratmen 3.jpg

CE (before he lost his chest hair)): http://www.pinterest...91244139597694/

Sam (before he got his Mohawk to get into Colt's pants): https://jockstrapjun...8a16bd541_o.jpg

Isaac: http://sparkyscrum.t...ost/93240596003

Al (with unauthorized hair color lightening): http://s388.photobuc...c5e928.jpg.html

5th enforcer: to come

Tim, Apologies for hijacking your forum. You'll get an extra Meta chapter for it ;-)

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

Tim, Apologies for hijacking your forum. You'll get an extra Meta chapter for it ;-)

You can hijack my forum with pictures of Brian any time. :P

PS and you know which Meta short story I want. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.