Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Here you go then:

Prompt 417 But why would you want me to meet you there?

Oh and with this chapter the Rob saga has hit 45,000 words. Not bad for something meant to be a quick little story. :lol:

Quickies can be quite sticky ...

JAR

• Like 3

I know there is safety in numbers, and Rob and Jasper only want to help, but Nelson's training him makes him pretty formidable, and I think the time has to come when Rob backs off and trusts Nelson and Eric to make their own way through the pitfalls of school. That said, I still love the caring brother that he is. He is a gem... a really hottt gem :P 

• Like 4

Quote from JAR's review: But I think I found out Rob is even more cunning than I expected. He is pushing the couple so overtly and proudly in order to come across as so confident in his straightness nobody would question his preferences. And at the same time it allows him 1on1 time with Mr. Redhead - of course 'only' to give the couple some opportunity for tonsil work. But who knows what Jasper and Rob are r e a l l y up to in the gym?

Really?  Jazz and Rob?   :rolleyes:

You could leave one or two straight hot guys in the world you know :P

• Like 3

I know there is safety in numbers, and Rob and Jasper only want to help, but Nelson's training him makes him pretty formidable, and I think the time has to come when Rob backs off and trusts Nelson and Eric to make their own way through the pitfalls of school. That said, I still love the caring brother that he is. He is a gem... a really hottt gem :P

I do think it's time for Rob to "cut the apron strings' with Eric and Nelson too.  He's the one who told his parents that Nelson is capable of protecting Eric if needed.  Don't get me wrong, I hope he doesn't have to, but they should get the chance to protect themselves...although I love that Rob WANTS to protect both Nelson and Eric. 

• Like 4

Maybe I should fix Rob up with a girlfriend or something to keep him occupied. :whistle:

Why do I have mixed feelings about that idea :huh: ? I think maybe I want to keep him to myself... :rolleyes: even though I know there's no chance... sigh...

• Like 4

(I may have to go back through all the chapters and change Jas to Jazz. :) I like the vibe I get from your version.) ... Part of Tim's response to Lit's review...

I agree... the vibe from 'Jazz' as oppose to 'Jas' is awesome, Lit!

Maybe I should fix Rob up with a girlfriend or something to keep him occupied. :whistle:

I doubt that Rob would want a girlfriend so close to graduation, and just breaking up with someone after a long term relationship...sooooo I think you're going to have to go with "or something" :P

• Like 3

I doubt that Rob would want a girlfriend so close to graduation, and just breaking up with someone after a long term relationship...sooooo I think you're going to have to go with "or something" :P

I am happy provide suggestions  0:) for little somethings ...or big somethings ...

• Like 2

(I may have to go back through all the chapters and change Jas to Jazz. :) I like the vibe I get from your version.) ... Part of Tim's response to Lit's review...

I agree... the vibe from 'Jazz' as oppose to 'Jas' is awesome, Lit!

Haha thanks (soooo should I admit that spell check corrected it to Jazz for me?   :*) )

• Like 2

Ah, you could have left that part out... I was so impressed :huh:

Ok..how about this...I think Jazz suited him so well that I usurped Tim's authority over the names of his characters and unilaterally changed it to Jazz?   :P

To be honest, Jazz does suit him :)

• Like 1

Ah, you could have left that part out... I was so impressed :huh:

I agree. :(

Ok..how about this...I think Jazz suited him so well that I usurped Tim's authority over the names of his characters and unilaterally changed it to Jazz?   :P

To be honest, Jazz does suit him :)

:yes:  much better  :D

• Like 1

I am happy provide suggestions  0:) for little somethings ...or big somethings ...

I'm a little scared to contemplate what those suggestions could be.

:heart:  me too   :o

But on the other hand, I'll admit to some rather naughty (gay) thoughts about Rob. :*)  So I shouldn't blame anyone else for dreaming and drooling.

• Like 2

Jazz is what the one guy I know named Jasper goes by, and he much prefers it to Jas.  

Now - as for Rob...

He is one of the BMOC with his involvement in sports. He could easily have a date with a different gal (or guy if you decide to go that route) every day of the week between now and the end of the year.  Being actively baseball season it has to be spring, if he is a senior graduation is not far off, followed by college, so not wanting to commit to an LTR would be a very normal thing at this stage.

• Like 3

I'm a little scared to contemplate what those suggestions could be.

If you are only a "little" scared, I guess my "little" something suggestions have to become much bigger ... <censored> ?  :lmao:

(And back in my dirty little corner)

JAR

:heart:  me too   :o

But on the other hand, I'll admit to some rather naughty (gay) thoughts about Rob. :*)  So I shouldn't blame anyone else for dreaming and drooling.

That's ok...fantasies are great..just stop licking your screen :P

• Like 1

Jazz is what the one guy I know named Jasper goes by, and he much prefers it to Jas.  

Now - as for Rob...

He is one of the BMOC with his involvement in sports. He could easily have a date with a different gal (or guy if you decide to go that route) every day of the week between now and the end of the year.  Being actively baseball season it has to be spring, if he is a senior graduation is not far off, followed by college, so not wanting to commit to an LTR would be a very normal thing at this stage.

Right, Jazz it is. Ignore all update notofications for a while.

BMOC ? :huh:  another of those US abbreviations I'm not sure about, though I have the feeling, you've told me before.

But you're absolutely right, I think Rob is more than ready to live the fun life for a while. :D

That's ok...fantasies are great..just stop licking your screen :P

Then stop posting all those hunky men in my forums.

:blink:

Ooops, wait a minute, I didn't mean that.

AND COVER THE KEYBOARD!

Yes Sir !

Actually Kitt's Danish Drool Diverter does the job.

Edited by Timothy M.