Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Thanks Issac. I knew that the folks here in the forums were important to me but never realized just how very much so until I wrote something that might cause some to draw away. I am at this very moment in tears and true heartache over the possible loss of friendships I cherish. Stupid I know, I said I was trusting you but now that it's out there I'm terrified.

Hey, dugh. I don't think there is a person in this world, never mind LGBT etc people, that don't have personal issues to deal with, whether they be spiritual, emotional, or environmentally triggered, as in our upbringing. We all take our own journeys through life, oft time complicated ones that test our mettle on a daily basis. As long as we strive to not have hatred in our heart, and be understanding and accepting of those we might differ from or might not understand, to have compassion for ALL people, then I think that is all God asks for. I have learned in my years on this earth, that all is not black and white... gray is everywhere. You are a good and gentle soul, dugh, and if you struggle with some things about gayness or the church, or your own beliefs, who am I to judge. I have not a single doubt as to your compassion and integrity, or your beautifully displayed honesty, and that, my friend, is more than enough for me. Cheers... Gary.

• Like 5

Yes! We want more of the twins!!!

well, truth to tell I've half a chapter done and AC liked it so far. Maybe it'll be done by the weekend...

leusz.jpg

I guess this one should be in the CC forum...but you get the idea ;)

:P  My screen is now wet... :blushing:

• Like 2

Dang, Lit...you're driving me crazy with the hot pictures! :)

I didn't find one of Kitt's drool-proof keyboard covers, but I did find a very thin plastic one that straps on and you can still type through it--it's meant for places like hospitals and stuff, I think. $5 at MicroCenter. It works well to prevent Bortai from losing my keys--she did one of her usual stretches and popped one off again, but it stayed there so I could pop it back in rather than be carried off by Siamese ingenuity.

Gotta agree, more twins! And more Rob!

See Tim. See Tim write...

Write Tim, write!

Misquote of the Dick and Jane readers.

Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 4

Good Tim, who's a good boy then? You are, yes you are...(scratches Tim's tummy)

I am picturing Tim's leg thumping up and down on the floor :huh: Good Boy, Timmy

You know he's gonna be drooling.

LOL That's a given... :funny:

Do you think he has the "puppy dog eyes" mastered? :huh:

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 3

Do you think he has the "puppy dog eyes" mastered? :huh:

FOR SURE! I can just picture the 'puppy dog eyes' and the drool on the floor... and maybe his tongue hanging out :P

:heart: :heart:  damn, how can I run out of likes two minutes after I've woken up ?! (Yay, now I have more likes to dole out.)

Glad I didn't have my morning coffee ready yet or I might have sprayed it all over my laptop laughing. :lmao:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

:heart: :heart:  damn, how can I run out of likes two minutes after I've woken up ?! (Yay, now I have more likes to dole out.)

Glad I didn't have my morning coffee ready yet or I might have sprayed it all over my laptop laughing. :lmao:

So it's a good thing you have a waterproof cover :lol:

• Like 2

FOR SURE! I can just picture the 'puppy dog eyes' and the drool on the floor... and maybe his tongue hanging out :P

But shouldn't Tim make US drool? I'm suffering of a serious case of RDS (Rob Deprivation Syndrome).

JAR

post-23785-0-93871900-1431865374_thumb.jpg

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Hairstyles-For-Men-Short-Hair.jpg

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 4

Especially since it seems he is currently free to write ...

I'm indulging in reading Sanctuary and writing reviews for Sasha, and after that I have some work to do. But if it's done in time, I might begin a new Rob chapter. We may even find out what Eric bought for Nelson... :P

• Like 3

The twins AND a new Rob chapter? :thumbup:

Between you and CG I might have a lot of reading to do in the next few days :)

As much as I love Rob and Eric and Nelson and Jasper... I most want to hear from Russell and Jacob... it's been a long time, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :boy:

• Like 3