Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Epic straight boy clothing war :P

OK, the next prompt (no 405) is written with this in mind. It's been sent off to AC for beta reading, and I'm browsing the first line prompt for inspiration for more chapters. Any preferences as to content ? (ice cream may feature :P )

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, E&N and a hot fudge sundae, two cherries of course :*)

I shall put it in my story notes for later. AC reminded me the boys had ice cream in the park, and I've remembered they ate donuts in the morning. So now I'm down to muffins and hot chocolate. Unless you think they should eat something healthy ?

I realized a flaw in my master plan to catch up on all of the chapters - I don't have any left to read now :o

It was fun reading your reviews, knowing what was coming and seeing your enjoyment as you read. Sorry if that seems sappy but it was a joy watching a new friend discover something we all have been sharing to great delight

• Like 3

I shall put it in my story notes for later. AC reminded me the boys had ice cream in the park, and I've remembered they ate donuts in the morning. So now I'm down to muffins and hot chocolate. Unless you think they should eat something healthy ?

Watching them share a sundae on a date could be a lot of fun. Intimate and sweet but a little bit naughty.

An after the movie stop for pizza, save healthy for at home, this is four teenage guys hanging at the mall.

Edited by dughlas

It was fun reading your reviews, knowing what was coming and seeing your enjoyment as you read. Sorry if that seems sappy but it was a joy watching a new friend discover something we all have been sharing to great delight

:heart:  :heart:

Yes, that's exactly how I felt as I watched Suvitar go through Adi's RRS. And LL said the same, so you're not alone in your sappines, dugh. :)

Edited by Timothy M.

Watching them share a sundae on a date could be a lot of fun. Intimate and sweet but a little bit naughty.

An after the movie stop for pizza, save healthy for at home, this is four teenage guys hanging at the mall.

Great minds think alike, although I had my eyes on a Warm Brownie Sundae

They are all going to Eric's house for pizza later, but I'm glad you also think they should indulge a bit in the Mall. :P

OK, the next prompt (no 405) is written with this in mind. It's been sent off to AC for beta reading, and I'm browsing the first line prompt for inspiration for more chapters. Any preferences as to content ? (ice cream may feature :P )

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, E&N and a hot fudge sundae, two cherries of course :*)

Hot fudge sundaes - banana splits - there is so much they could do with ice cream to tease each other. ;)

It was a great read. I like leaving reviews. The author works so hard on writing the chapter the least I can do is leave a review. I am reading Jay and Miles by Columbus Guy next then Clueless Camping. I am building quite an extensive reading list to keep me busy for awhile :)

• Like 3

It was a great read. I like leaving reviews. The author works so hard on writing the chapter the least I can do is leave a review. I am reading Jay and Miles by Columbus Guy next then Clueless Camping. I am building quite an extensive reading list to keep me busy for awhile :)

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

These are teenage boys - healthy diet usually does not have a huge part of their thought process. They are at the mall, so the food courts could provide quite the variety of greasy cheese burgers, loaded french fries, and just about anything else you might think of to feed them.

You want something provocative? How about the barbecued pork skewers from the Chinese food place?

• Like 1

These are teenage boys - healthy diet usually does not have a huge part of their thought process. They are at the mall, so the food courts could provide quite the variety of greasy cheese burgers, loaded french fries, and just about anything else you might think of to feed them.

French fries. I lived on those when I was a teenager. They were cheap and we shared them as a group.

These are teenage boys - healthy diet usually does not have a huge part of their thought process.

I think this applies to males at all ages. :lol:  I'm certainly not a health freak - although I guess my modest alcohol consumption (and no smoking or drugs) helps compared to a majority of Danes. Chocolate and salty licorice are my main vices.

OK, I shall let them indulge the way I would. :*)

Oh and I'm assuming popcorn and sodas for the movie, right?

Edited by Timothy M.

OK the next chapter is back from AC, who once more has given me good suggestions, so I can polish my prompt for my hungry birds.

Just needs a few finishing touches, but I'm so tired. I think I need to :sleep: before I post. See you all tomorrow.

All done:
Prompt 243 I never make a promise that I don’t intend to keep.

This story is getting close to 40,000 words ! Not bad for something I thought wouldn't last very long.

Edited by Timothy M.

This story is getting close to 40,000 words ! Not bad for something I thought wouldn't last very long.

I think th fact that you created Rob meant that this story was going to take on a life of its own. That boy is unstoppable! :lol:

• Like 3

I think th fact that you created Rob meant that this story was going to take on a life of its own. That boy is unstoppable! :lol:

I'm still waiting for the Rob spinoff - a 100k word story.

JAR

ROB-FansUnitedClub

• Like 2