Well, all that Meta-ranting about Valentines deserves punishment:

I have succumbed and written a Valentine prompt (assuming I get proper prompt words on Friday). Of course it comes with an evil twist for one of your favorite characters.

Unless I get convinced NOT to post it, you will get to read it on Friday.

'Enjoy' 'Date.'

• Like 1

I love that you wrote 'enjoy'... Something to look forward too. 

I told you, Pk, this would bite us in the ass. Then who is it? CE? Brian? Isaac? Not Isaac? I mean not many like him. He's completely uninteresting really...

Hey I didn't put up the CHALLENGE... I asked what all you MetaAddicts thought would have happened on the different Vdays of the books! I am not the one who challenged JAR to write something for EVERYONE of those moments...

I have succumbed and written a Valentine prompt (assuming I get proper prompt words on Friday). Of course it comes with an evil twist for one of your favorite characters.

Unless I get convinced NOT to post it, you will get to read it on Friday.

'Enjoy' 'Date.'

Considering how evil and twisted the birthday, xmas etc prompts have been focusing on Colt pre-Pack that could really worry me.

With my habit to retreat to the bathroom for a good cry, I guess I could get the shower going while I'm in there and bring my glass of red. Not a waterfall, but still...

Hmmm has it ever been specified if Colt's wine scent was White or Red? I only ever remember it as just saying wine and how drunk they get over it. I wonder if it would cover all the types of wine or if it is narrowed down to White or Red. Some of the others scents are narrowed down to a specific type. Like Prime's forest scent is spefied as being Pine/coniferous but most others are left broad. Like how Warren is left open as Apples instead of Red vs Green. In a way I like it left open as it lets people imagine whatever they prefer best.

I'm ready to edit. Even if there are no suitable prompt words you would still post it on Sunday. ;)  Just to punish us all. :o

Hmmm has it ever been specified if Colt's wine scent was White or Red? I only ever remember it as just saying wine and how drunk they get over it. I wonder if it would cover all the types of wine or if it is narrowed down to White or Red. Some of the others scents are narrowed down to a specific type. Like Prime's forest scent is spefied as being Pine/coniferous but most others are left broad. Like how Warren is left open as Apples instead of Red vs Green. In a way I like it left open as it lets people imagine whatever they prefer best.

I've never even considered Colt's scent being anything than red wine. White (ironically, I know) doesn't fit his personality. Not that he drinks it...

Besides, apart from those sweet white wines, white doesn't have much of a scent.

I've never even considered Colt's scent being anything than red wine. White (ironically, I know) doesn't fit his personality. Not that he drinks it...

Besides, apart from those sweet white wines, white doesn't have much of a scent.

I've never really gotten into wine yet myself only had a couple i kinda liked the taste of when tasting different white and red. So I don't really know the what the different types smell like off hand w/o getting something to test myself lol. But still could have sworn there were different scents for different wines... that is why people sit sift around and smell their wine glasses after all.... to get the full effect...

Ah! A song for Colt! I think he'll be doing just that. 

(The link didn't work in Sweden, so maybe there's a restriction. Here's one that worked for me. )

Sorry forgot that when posting vids you don't have to use the 'link' option heh.... and yeah there are some vids I post that have secret region restrictions... and some you post that have them the other way around lol.

• Like 1

This is another for Colt. Singing it to Brian (?) as he goes through hell to get to his Meta. Orfeus again... (I'm stuck on that).

hahahha this was one of the best songs in the old Daredevil movie! It does fit Meta well... It fits well into Coma time, Colt's dreams, Colt's time currently in MW6.

Sorry forgot that when posting vids you don't have to use the 'link' option heh.... and yeah there are some vids I post that have secret region restrictions... and some you post that have them the other way around lol.

Stupid IP rights! LOL 

I think that one is the leitmotif for MW6:

That is just so sad... A lost puppy...