Wow you all already delved into Date... Great!

I honeslty don't know much about dates the food. Nor am I sure if there are any mythological connections to anything although I'm sure there are somewhere but what I was looking at more with this chapter are a couple things.

Emma almost went to school in St Petersburg Russia to a school that 'really wanted her'. Why oh why does this make me think of Balt/Galina/Latti?

There was and has been someone else in Emma's life other than Seb that has wanted her attention if not affection.

Looking at many differently stylized calligraphy styles to see what could look like an S it could be one of many letters but four of those are potentially G, L, F and J.

• Jeffery Montgomery III?
  • Latti/Galina?
  • Fauna?

I thought it was St Petersburg, Florida that she was aimed for, but Russia could be an option. Not for staying warm, but still...

After my foray into Faunus and being told I was on the wrong track, I settled on the S being a J. As in Jeffrey. Jailor extraordinaire. But I'm still partial to the Faunus/Fauna idea. But I don't really see Emma as a scissor sister...

Somebody was unhappy that my Valentine's story featured a woman. ... LOL

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/pkcrichton/metafanfics/2

Well to be honest I already had elements of it in my head from my posting of the different Vdays that have existed so far within Meta itself... I just was waiting to see what yours would be before I did anything with it.

To those of you with significant others be their bf/gf, partner, husband or wife. Have a good and enjoyable day with whatever treats you got one another.

To everyone else while it may seem this is a day to be in the dulldrums just remember at least you didn't get sucked into the insanity of buying jewelry, chocolates, flowers for someone just to boost the economies of those industries. Instead get something you need/want and enjoy it. Or just kick back watch a good movie/tvshow or read a good story coughMetaWolfcough. :read:

• Like 1

So you've now seen two different fanfics. I am far from being a writer and I know when coming up with these the one took some major goading to get written and the other the hardest part was figuring out the angles and trying to get the voices right at times...

That said what did you all find you liked or disliked about them? Anything in them feel off or out of character?

So you've now seen two different fanfics. I am far from being a writer and I know when coming up with these the one took some major goading to get written and the other the hardest part was figuring out the angles and trying to get the voices right at times...

That said what did you all find you liked or disliked about them? Anything in them feel off or out of character?

I like your fanfic, and I loved the alternative V-Day one. ;)

The belt buckle gift to Colt was a great idea, can it make a distinctive sound when opened? After a little bit all the IC wolves will be conditioned to sink to their knees, bend over or fall on their backs and raise their legs whenever they hear that sound. :lol:

I loved the edible jocks, although I realize Colt wouldn't spend much time with his mouth down there. :rolleyes:  But my thought was, he would stuff the jock in the mouth of whatever wolf he was going to do - or even better, take two of them and have them eat each other out, before he fucked them into the mattress with the jocks of one wolf stuffed in the mouth of the other. :P

excuse me while I go get my Drool Diverter :*)

Edited by Timothy M.

I don't think I would dare to try and write fanfic, just because it's so very hard to get inside the mind of someone else's characters. I like that you focus on the more playful sides of the IC. It's easy to forget that they are young, some of them very young and have been dealt a kind of shitty hand by Fate. The deserve to have some fun.

When reading the latest chapter, I have to confess I was wondering who would eat the edible underwear...? Eating a jock... Wouldn't that put you very close to the 'you know what'?  

I loved the edible jocks, although I realize Colt wouldn't spend much time with his mouth down there. :rolleyes:  But my thought was, he would stuff the jock in the mouth of whatever wolf he was going to do - or even better, take two of them and have them eat each other out, before he fucked them into the mattress with the jocks of one wolf stuffed in the mouth of the other. :P

Ha, ha! We seem to be thinking the same thing. Even if you went a tad further... Dirty Dane! LOL

• Like 1

I like your fanfic, and I loved the alternative V-Day one. ;)

The belt buckle gift to Colt was a great idea, can it make a distinctive sound when opened? After a little bit all the IC wolves will be conditioned to sink to their knees, bend over or fall on their backs and raise their legs whenever they hear that sound. :lol:

Do you want to turn the wolves into Pavlov's dogs?

And I thought Colt liked hearing them scream and moan .. but maybe?

What did you do when you edited the Prime-Colt-Isaac scene?????

Well just because Colt hasn't doesn't mean he never will. Colt specifically had his current preferences instilled due to bad experiences and hardship. He did offer to help Prime out that first night after the park so there is a glimmer of him being open change. With 8 guys to 'use' he hasn't really had the time or inclination to plus they had those cages that made it basically pointless lol.

Also just because someone doesn't suck off another guy doesn't mean they couldn't enjoy the edibles or have others enjoy them when things are more than a duo. Also if in using the edibles maybe it would start to change one person's opinion on certain things to be more willing to test other things hehehe.

Do you want to turn the wolves into Pavlov's dogs?

And I thought Colt liked hearing them scream and moan .. but maybe?

What did you do when you edited the Prime-Colt-Isaac scene?????

Well, they are already conditioned by his scent and his voice, right?

Yeah that was my only concern about the scenario too.

Lots and lots of tissue  :*)

• Like 1