Good lord. I almost dropped my phone. *wipes away drool*

:rofl:

So it wasn't a good enough warning to have EVIL/MEAN in the description? :D

BTW you should ask Tim for help with the default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ he has the same problem.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

So a certain Evil/Mean author type person who shall remain nameless said I should share this link to a CE type person

He also reminds a little of Al given the context of the picture.

Oh, YUM  default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​

Reminds me of once I saw this guy with a totally plowable ass in tight shorts cycling up a long hill in front of me. I did my best to keep him in sight the whole way. That was the fastest I ever got up that darn hill. :P

Edit: lol PkC, you know me too well. Gee, I'll ask Kitt to provide you with a virtual drool protector for your phone. I have my Danish Drool Diverter for my keyboard. :rofl:

Edited by Timothy M.

If Alistair ever makes it to be Meta, Colt could sing this when he returns. Giving the wolves a proper telling off... LOL

Seems Colt got himself some new wolf bodyguards though ... Bradley maybe? ;-)

I guess he could accept to be the girl to be back with his wolves ... better than being killed by vampires ... maybe.

Another Isaac-focused piece online (after Palm chapter15 ;-)).

• Like 1

I guess he could accept to be the girl to be back with his wolves ... better than being killed by vampires ... maybe.

Another Isaac-focused piece online (after Palm chapter15 ;-)).

Isaac got a lot of screen time this weekend! The chapter HOG 0:)

So I'm curious how many people had figured out about that infamous date that looms in Isaac's past before the chapter revealed it? What was it that clued you in on it?

I think it was you... ;) I had no idea before that car crash prompt and even then I needed some assistance. Maybe I'm too bad at US geography to fully understand everyone's background. I can't read a reference to a place (unless it's really obvious) and get things. Now, there are probably much bigger clues, but I missed those too apparently.

So I'm curious how many people had figured out about that infamous date that looms in Isaac's past before the chapter revealed it? What was it that clued you in on it?

For me it was this sentence (the text in blue is my original comment to JAR in the edited text).

“I mean after what happened this morning we should stick together and buy American.” (are we talking 9/11 2001?)

But did you notice the driver was said to be distracted by her phone? Did the uncle's call help cause the accident, so he actually heard it take place? :o  I know Fate was the main cause in order to puch Issac to where he was supposed to go. :pissed:

That line actually threw me off track. (Not that I was close...) It's rather detached and I would have expected more raw anger, especially on the same day. I remember how she'll shocked we were all the way over here I Sweden. We did vow to take certain action, and it wasn't focused on consumation. More things that go 'boom'...