I knew I would regret those prompts ... maybe I should unpublish them

I admit that I wish I hadn't read them all. I feel like I had no trouble keeping everything straight in my head when it was only the stories I was reading. When I added the prompts in the correct places, the added complexity was tricky, but manageable. Then I read the ones for upcoming books and that's when everything devolved into a jumble. Add to that the author (ahem) is not forthcoming with answers, so I pretty much have a tenuous hold on what's happening. (The list of what Colt knows and didn't tell is so long that I've forgotten a lot of it.)

That said, I don't think you should unpublished them. You've done the hard work of writing them. I assume that if you decide to publish the series, the prompts will be interludes between chapters.

we shall see. so no comment on the Kitty Colt exchange?

Kitty wanted a girlfriend out of Colt, then sneered when she (incorrectly) surmised that he wanted to be a girlfriend in a relationship. You can't have it both ways, sister. However, she made a good point about how difficult it is to be Colt's friend. She wasn't willing to put in the work, but then again, neither was Colt.

you made my point ;-)

how else would he have survived months in solitary confinement if he hadn't been conditioned in his youth ...

He would've been fine because he's an introvert. I don't think it's a matter of conditioning.

Kitty wanted a girlfriend out of Colt, then sneered when she (incorrectly) surmised that he wanted to be a girlfriend in a relationship. You can't have it both ways, sister. However, she made a good point about how difficult it is to be Colt's friend. She wasn't willing to put in the work, but then again, neither was Colt.

Not much point at working at a relationship when one party wants you to be someone else entirely. Then I agree Colt isn't the easiest person, but who is?

That said, I don't think you should unpublished them. You've done the hard work of writing them. I assume that if you decide to publish the series, the prompts will be interludes between chapters.

The real problem is that you're not supposed to read them sequentially by where they happen in the story, but by the day they were posted in relation to the main story. I've discussed this with JAR and he may end up adding additional instructions in the chapter note. EG for 494: Game:

This scene takes place during MetaWolf 5 (MW5 “MetaDeaths”), between chapter 12 and 13, but should be read before chapter 14 of MW6 "MetaProphecies."

• Like 1

The real problem is that you're not supposed to read them sequentially by where they happen in the story, but by the day they were posted in relation to the main story. I've discussed this with JAR and he may end up adding additional instructions in the chapter note. EG for 494: Game:

This scene takes place during MetaWolf 5 (MW5 “MetaDeaths”), between chapter 12 and 13, but should be read before chapter 14 of MW6 "MetaProphecies."

I read this, like, six times and I still don't know what it says, LOL. WAY too complicated for casual readers.

• Like 1

I read this, like, six times and I still don't know what it says, LOL. WAY too complicated for casual readers.

It says you shouldn't read it until MW Book X Chapter X even though the events take place between MW Book Y Chapters Z and A.

• Like 1

Well then there are hundreds of fanfics out there filled with that pairing hehehe. Check out Archive of Our Own

maybe I need to add to that ... I fell already sorry for all the gentle Sterek shipping girls ;-)