Had an idea when doing underwater laps in the pool. Came up, did some checking and I like this goose chase enough to share it.

April 9. 9/4. Corresponds to the letter I and D. The id. Colt sure had a lot of id to handle from birth...

Huh? Pretty far fetched, don't you think? ;)

I thought the first reason for colts birthday has already been disclosed ..

on your theory: given that Americans would make 4/9 it would be DI. surely Colt is some kind of Drill Instructor.

another reason will be revealed in MW8, linked to the special 13th birthday ...

Oh, Mr. Fink will finally get under her ... Boon tells us he will marry a gorgeous, white-skinned lady of good breeding from the south, not an ugly, undersized, 'male' nerdy bastard.

While that can be true for some things in my life, this is based on my perception of Chris and MaryAnn.

Chris doesn't strike me as being so very ambitious that he would go against his nature, especiallysince he seems so very comfortable. It wouldn't make sense to me for him to marry a woman, unless of course she's shadowing him.

But why would MaryAnn go to such lengths to marry Chris? He's practically a nobody and any political bonus points for having a soldier as a husband could be achieved by setting her sights on someone more high profile. Did she do it to spite Colt? She hardly considers him worth her time, so why not simply f*** him and be done with it?

No, for me Boon is about Colt's fears and therefore I concluded it's a dream/nightmare.