A few songs to fight the sense of impending doom... 

For Ball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-_oTkmF5I

This is a song I hope Colt hears in the back of his head as he enters that chamber where the Lord awaits. A reminder of happier times and of just how much his wolves love him and need him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8G3SEGIV0

The starting of a new book that takes place during or after a battle started in the previous book is always unnerving as there is so much that can happen and you never know if one of the loved characters will meet the eternal hunting grounds.

• Like 1

I will only saw THREE words about Endings 1 right now...

MEAN META AUTHOR

That is all for now... a full spoiler fill feedback will come at a later date.

I am not responsible for the cunningness of mythical creatures.

You're welcome ;-).

I will only saw THREE words about Endings 1 right now...

MEAN META AUTHOR

That is all for now... a full spoiler fill feedback will come at a later date.

LOL, I thought JAR was being nice, he let the IC and Gavin help the White Wolf.

• Like 1

LOL, I thought JAR was being nice, he let the IC and Gavin help the White Wolf.

It is far to soon to say he was being NICE. It is only once you are in the aftermath that a term like NICE can be applied.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

it would have been even better if they wore only shorts and were facing the other way. :P

It's not the visuals ... it's the shouting that made me temporarily incapacitated ...

Soooo I just ran into something that fits JAR and Meta perfectly...

:heart::P

I guess that's the hot definition of man-boobs. :rofl:

But seriously, it could be Al. :(

It's not the visuals ... it's the shouting that made me temporarily incapacitated ...

Oh, I'll have to watch it again with sound. :*)

So this image while not exactly right is what came to mind after Chapter 1 of Endings.

bernard_and_brutus_by_sandara-d4c1uk7.jp

Might as well throw in the Chapter 1 thoughts...

What a start to the book. First time we have and a direct pickup from book to book since Battles!

So much is going on here. We finally learn that the IC is less vulnerable to silver than other wolves due to their purity. I honestly had no clue about this. I never noticed that other wolves were more greatly affected by silver than the IC wolves. I wonder if this means young wolves who haven't yet partaken in sex are also less affected, it would make sense. Then the question comes up is it a body dictate or a mental choice dictate? Would someone being raped as Leo almost was remove their purity?

Regardless its great to see that Colt doesn't have to face off against his enemies alone due a room of silver. To bad that big ass army of wolves just gets to sit around and jump around into caves to bite off the heads of a few vamps instead of being more useful.

A fake Lord meant to either stop or at least slow and tier out the pack. His form is very wolf like and the realization that this wasn't the real lord at the end makes me question who is this? Could this be the origin of the Cerberus myths or the Hell Hound myths? Yes he only has a single head unlike the 3 headed depiction of Cerberus but there could be reasons around that such as just plain exageration or there could have been 3 of him at one point and all been treated as the same being so that led to the merger into 3 heads. But still where did he come from this is the first time we have seen any 'vamp' with a form other than humanoid. Could he have been a former Inner Circle member of an Ancient White Wolf Pack that somehow was able to become a vampire? If that is the case then could this Lord have once been a White Wolf that went bad?

I loved the percision attacks the pack made on the Fake Lord it was a very well thought out and executed plan. They were able to do a lot with it but its to bad this was a diversion that one would think has enabled the real Lord to witness their plan on how to act and also tired them all out. Just what will Colt think of to deal with the true Lord to prevent them all from being toys in the end. I worry that this will result in at least one of them falling.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3

I like the idea of a fallen White wolf, even if being tge White wolf seems to be more of a state of mind and not an actual wolf. Still, WW needs a body, a host.

I have been trying to figure out what Colt can offer to buy their freedom. I mean he and the wloves leave hell, but I doubt they have defeated the Lord. If so, why would they all suffer and be forced apart?

So my far out idea is the Lord can feed of Colt's misery, like an incubus or similar. Who would suffer more than Colt being forced to leave the pack?

Or he gives him the WW powers, making it necessary for him to stay away from the WW pack...?

I will eventually get time to read ch 2. Any day now... Sigh.

I will eventually get time to read ch 2. Any day now... Sigh.

I've just read ch. 4 and 5 for editing. JAR is so mean. :angry:

Stock up on tissue boxes and comfort food. :,(  :,(

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1