So in some of my lastest conversations with a certain author he picked out an image I'd tossed him saying it fits Rob. I figured I should then share it with you all. Enjoy

tumblr_o8msv68ZLM1u91sbso1_500.jpg

I guess Tim should have a say in it.

• Like 1

So in some of my lastest conversations with a certain author he picked out an image I'd tossed him saying it fits Rob. I figured I should then share it with you all. Enjoy

I guess Tim should have a say in it.

But isn't Tim in dream land right now?

Oh, yes I was...

I saw the picture before I read the text and immediately thought ROB ! :wub:

Can I borrow him for my Prompt story topic?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

only if you use my proposed first line ;-)

joking.

of course you can

who knows, I may eventually get there - if only in a private chapter just for you. ;)

Is it bad that JAR can predict you?

And yes you can

:yes: :*)

:thankyou:

Edited by Timothy M.

who knows, I may eventually get there - if only in a private chapter just for you. ;)

:yes:  :*)

:thankyou:

BTW your :wub: reaction doesn't quite do it justice... those hearts need be floating up out of the head and popping.

A private chapter just for JAR... Does he treat you to such things involving your favorite Brian? Sure you get chapters early but exclusive?

• Like 1

BTW your :wub: reaction doesn't quite do it justice... those hearts need be floating up out of the head and popping.

A private chapter just for JAR... Does he treat you to such things involving your favorite Brian? Sure you get chapters early but exclusive?

Check out the version in my prompt story topic. ;)

Well, you know how JAR is about demanding payment for special Brian treats. I don't have any marines available, so Rob has to substitute.

remind me what ROTC stands for?

Reserve Officer Training Corps. Its a college program that is used to teach and train up officers from normal college students not requiring them to have gone to college at one of the Military Academies like West Point, Annapolis or USAFA. Typically there are ROTC programs for Army, Air Force and Navy branches.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3

Reserve Officer Training Corps. Its a college program that is used to teach and train up officers from normal college students not requiring them to have gone to college at one of the Military Academies like West Point, Annapolis or USAFA. Typically there are ROTC programs for Army, Air Force and Navy branches.

Thanks, I've come across them in a couple of stories, ususally associated with intense homophobia. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I've come across them in a couple of stories, ususally associated with intense homophobia. :rolleyes:

Its setup much similar to Sports programs at a school. You join the program but have both classes, PT and weekly meetings to attend in addition other events that they can put on. Different school run them differently depending on the LT Col in charge of the program. There are both Officers and NCOs that are in charge of the program to teach, train, etc the students in the program. Over the Summer after their Sophmore(2nd year) of College they go to Camp which is their version of Boot Camp. There are also a number of other summer 'programs' they can go to across the country for things like Jump School, Survival School etc... These summer programs are shared between ROTC and Academy programs for an individual branch.

• Like 1

it's a better fate than I have currently planned for Rob ;-)

Wait you have a 'worse fate' for Rob than joining ROTC... If not for the fact that you are JAR I would say this is a bit shocking since you :blushing::wub::D  over Rob.

• Like 2

Brace yourself, chapter 5 has been posted. :o

I'm really, really :pissed: with Prime right now.

even more than chapter 4 this made me :,(

Keep Calm

and

Remember

Prompt

Pulp

0:)

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2