Hiding in a spoiler isn't enough, even outside links have to adhere to the rules.

Really? I thought links were OK, as long as the pics weren't visible here.

You'll have to send it to us in a PM, and leave a message for readers who want see what was there before.

Fine removed the pic even though it wasn't even a bad one no different from an underware/swimming suit add, birthday card or calendar.

As for Tim's questions about Sam. Well it was said that Sam really blossomed under the care of the Pack before he was even bonded. His Enforcer genes becoming apparently very fast. So I could see him getting some quickly maybe not to the same degree of the now removed picture but still.

Glitteryantlers oh I have a Warren but since that one picture wasn't allowed I doubt 90% of these Warren pictures would even be allowed and since the rule applies to links I guess I can't even share a link to where to find these pictures could be found would be allowed. Maybe I will see a picture that works for the Holidays that is G enough GA(please remind them that this is 21st Century and not the 17th we don't need to have our heads in the sand over the human body especially when not showing sexual things).

So it seems people are liking the latest fanfic... Well I will say a Second Holiday fanfic has already been written in full I just need to go over it with a comb and it will probably go up later today. There are even a couple others in the works with general points set out but I do try and make these actually FIT into full narative of MetaWolf so I have to check places and even give that evil teaser JAR first looks at these to spot anything he'd suggest be altered. I had thought of trying to do a full 12 tales but that is a LOT to write, come up with ideas for and work into the narative.... So I'll see just how well these first ones go and how many more ideas I can come up with as I do them.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 4

12 tales?!? Well, aim high and who knows how many you can write! 

As for pictures, it's more Google than GA. Ad revenue is important. And the human body is still such a touchy topic... 

A bit hypocritical since I found it with Goggle in the first place. And yeah I know its still touchy just saying it shouldn't be.

But enough of that... its the Holidays for those who celebrate them ssshhhh Don't remind Prime he claimed shifters didn't care about this one.

• Like 3

Fine removed the pic even though it wasn't even a bad one no different from an underware/swimming suit add, birthday card or calendar.

As for Tim's questions about Sam. Well it was said that Sam really blossomed under the care of the Pack before he was even bonded. His Enforcer genes becoming apparently very fast. So I could see him getting some quickly maybe not to the same degree of the now removed picture but still.

Glitteryantlers oh I have a Warren but since that one picture wasn't allowed I doubt 90% of these Warren pictures would even be allowed and since the rule applies to links I guess I can't even share a link to where to find these pictures could be found would be allowed. Maybe I will see a picture that works for the Holidays that is G enough GA(please remind them that this is 21st Century and not the 17th we don't need to have our heads in the sand over the human body especially when not showing sexual things).

So it seems people are liking the latest fanfic... Well I will say a Second Holiday fanfic has already been written in full I just need to go over it with a comb and it will probably go up later today. There are even a couple others in the works with general points set out but I do try and make these actually FIT into full narative of MetaWolf so I have to check places and even give that evil teaser JAR first looks at these to spot anything he'd suggest be altered. I had thought of trying to do a full 12 tales but that is a LOT to write, come up with ideas for and work into the narative.... So I'll see just how well these first ones go and how many more ideas I can come up with as I do them.

Teaser. I'll have to google myself some Warren :-D

And yeah, I like the fanfic too. :thumbup:

I watched a documentary on wolves in the Arctic. One scene with two lonely wolves desperate to get a bison touched me unexpectedly. I thought of lonely and hungry Brian...

Hubby rooted for the bison...

so Prime and Brian were already hunting together .. ;-)

• Like 2

I watched a documentary on wolves in the Arctic. One scene with two lonely wolves desperate to get a bison touched me unexpectedly. I thought of lonely and hungry Brian...

Lonely Brian broke my heart - and JAR just sent me a MetaView chapter which brought it all back.   :,(  

• Like 1

I saw the Meta kissing CE Clause
Underneath the Mistletoe at night
He didn't see me creep
Down stairs to have a peak
He thought I was in my bedroom fast asleep
What a laugh it would have been
If Prime had only seen
The Meta kissing CE Clause Last Night!!!

I think it'll be nice to have the HAPPY ending at Valentine's day :P

This is JAR he already gave us a Happy Ending and said to stop there. Now comes the Fate Ending.

• Like 4

Maybe you missed when JAR said it but with Fate Chapter I think it was 9 was the Happy Ending point. After that JAR is being a bit like JRRT and having 'many endings'. So one can chose to stop reading with 9 or 'endure' the rest of Fate be it good and happy or evil and sad!

• Like 3

Please excuse, some of us are not clever enough to keep up with all the information. Born on the wrong side of the planet. ;)

I think it'll be nice to have the HAPPY ending at Valentine's day :P

I'm with you here! Denial will work just fine until we get to the end. I'm thinking a happy end isn't only they lived happily ever after. but can also be anice ending in line with the story. It doesn't have to be sugary.

• Like 2

Hey, guys! All this speculating on the end... Will it be sappy happy or darkly twisted with a dash of despair is all very interesting. But I feel we're missing a key event here.

What about the new and simply fantastic character Malin? How about we spend a few pages of rants to just affirm her general awesomeness...? ;) ;) ;)

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 3

Hey, guys! All this speculating on the end... Will it be sappy happy or darkly twisted with a dash of despair is all very interesting. But I feel we're missing a key event here.

What about the new and simply fantastic character Malin? How about we spend a few pages of rants to just affirm her general awesomeness...? ;) ;) ;)

she went for a handsome, tall, wealthy hunk. not sure that makes her a saint ;-).

• Like 1

I never said she is a saint. Besides, she sound quite capable to take care of herself.

Colt would've sniffed out any foul play.

I can officially confirm: Malin is harmless; completely harmless. No owl infestation whatsoever.

• Like 1