33 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Stop everything! Meta is going mainstream! This summer Double coconut is the new flavour! 

I will gorge myself!

magnum-db-coconut-ny-768x980.png

Al. The straight ones always win in the end ;-).

• Like 3
5 hours ago, JohnAR said:

After an eventful week, I'm in the mood of writing a prompt.

I think though we had this week's first line ("You’ve got to tell me everything!") some time before, so let's try a different approach: So here's a one time offer (especially for our new MetAddicts):

Who would you like to tell whom about what in the MetaUniverse?

(And I will delay the 'CE-tied up and edged' scene to another weekend.)

JAR

A conversation between Prime and Bradley about the time Bradley spent with Colt. I feel there might be some issues left over from that since at one point Prime accused Colt of using Bradley of a substitute Alpha. It would be intersting scene between them. Maybe right after Colt visit them at the compound or around that time. 

Edited by Gavin25
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Gavin25 said:

I know right :)

Given that @Gavin25 just promised eight reviews (just kidding), his scenario has become the next prompt (currently title "Team"). Tim will edit tomorrow ...

J

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Given that @Gavin25 just promised eight reviews (just kidding), his scenario has become the next prompt (currently title "Team"). Tim will edit tomorrow ...

J

AHHHHH Thank you so much for choosing my scenario :D I'll do a review(s) once i have read the books again :D

Edited by Gavin25
  • Like 3

@JohnAR just started reading book 4 from amazon and I think I might have found a mistake 

Colt nodded. “I’m going to undo the rope on Warren now, while you think about whether you can me tell at least something to solve this situation here.”

R., John A.. META BATTLES: Book 4 (METAWOLF SERIES) (Kindle Locations 432-433). Kindle Edition. 

I think they need to be swapped 

“Some Coke, please. And could you have a look at his?” Colt handed a

R., John A.. META BATTLES: Book 4 (METAWOLF SERIES) (Kindle Location 802). Kindle Edition. 

Think his should be this? 

Isaac took Colt’s jacket and the dress shoes he got out of, while they pack made space for him to sit in the midst of them on the rug they

R., John A.. META BATTLES: Book 4 (METAWOLF SERIES) (Kindle Locations 1228-1229). Kindle Edition. 

i think ether they should be the or the word pack should be removed

I will keep a look out for any more

Edited by mrbossmant
found another mistake
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mrbossmant said:

@JohnAR just started reading book 4 from amazon and I think I might have found a mistake 

I think they need to be swapped 

Think his should be this? 

i think ether they should be the or the word pack should be removed

I will keep a look out for any more

Oh, the list of shame! Feel free to send me all the mistakes (email to Meta.JohnAR@gmail.com might be less embarrassing for me). But I guess you earned yourself a prompt ... so next week when they're out, give me a suggestion about WHO and we shall see.

Thanks to @mrbossmant!

J.

PS: Brian is upset that nobody has commented on his stunning eyes so far. His reputation as panty-moisturizer is at risk ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, athanos said:

Why are not the books go-to supported? I mean no hypertext?

Forgive my bad English. What I meant is that I can not use Kindle's goto function to navigate through the chapters.

9 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Oh, the list of shame! Feel free to send me all the mistakes (email to Meta.JohnAR@gmail.com might be less embarrassing for me). But I guess you earned yourself a prompt ... so next week when they're out, give me a suggestion about WHO and we shall see.

Thanks!

J.

had to get some payback for keeping me from reading the rest. 

but no worries if I find any more I will send them there just hit chapter 5 and the kindle app says I have completed 25% will get try to get through the rest in the next few days 

and maybe binge read next week when I'm off 

Regards 

Timothy 

Edited by mrbossmant
missing words and stuff
  • Like 2
Just now, athanos said:

Forgive my bad English. What I meant is that I can not use Kindle's goto function to navigate through the chapters.

I don't know ... My upload from Words was done with chapter links. Did kindle formatting destroy that?. I will look into it ...

J.

(Damn. I'm an author, not a programmer. Well, even that is questionable ;-))

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Thanks to @mrbossmant!

J.

PS: Brian is upset that nobody has commented on his stunning eyes so far. His reputation as panty-moisturizer is at risk ...

I found some typos too. But I just used the report content error function embedded in Kindle. I hope you will get them.

• Like 1
Just now, mrbossmant said:

If you need help with programming that happens to be my day job, that and trying not to get frustrated trying to fix computers 

Oh, sweet YES!!!!!!!