Why thank you JAR :)  Maybe I should take the test again...

My IST sides were quite pronounced, though, but my J/P were almost equally balanced.

Just my instinct ... shouldn't you be working on a Rob chapter (hint hint).

Today, I met Prime!

I'm clearly in danger of making an absolute and utter fool of myself, as I could barely take my eyes off of him!

Tall! I know when you 5'7 everybody seems tall, but when you are that close to touching the roof.... You are VERY Tall!

Muscles! Well let's just say I have seen a few bodybuilder so who could take lessons from him!

That short blonde hair!

Those very very impressive thighs!

The very nice suit he looked so delectably comfortable in!

The unbelievably pretty face that basically screamed at me... You call me pretty and you gonna be without a few front teeth!

Oh sigh!!

There was only 1 thing wrong with him.... Apart from the fact that he didn't rush up and give me his phone number... was his very very attractive girlfriend who is likely to soon be deceased, if my dirty looks have any effect!

Not quite what I was anticipating to on my journey home tonight, after a hectic few weeks of travelling, in between spurts of seriously long stints of work! Being home in South Africa, followed by a brief vacation in Brazil eyeing up gorgeous boys in both places. I'm lucky I'm still alive as my BF wanted to kill me!

Such a vision of perfection! He definitely was all Alpha!

Sigh!Oh! JAR despite being MIA for a while I actually haven't missed a single chapter and have found myself waking at some ridiculous times to check if the latest bit was up!

Cris, he sounds (for lack of a different word) dreamy... I do that too, look for wolves (and Colt). To me it's not ridiculous, but evidence that JAR has managed so well in bringing them to life. I guess my images of them differ from yours, but they exist very clearly for us readers.

• Like 1

Cris, he sounds (for lack of a different word) dreamy... I do that too, look for wolves (and Colt). To me it's not ridiculous, but evidence that JAR has managed so well in bringing them to life. I guess my images of them differ from yours, but they exist very clearly for us readers.

I'm nearly blushing.  :blushing:

JAR

• Like 1

BTW Next chapter is online. And Tim, industrious as he is, has already returned the edit of this weekend's prompt to ensure a steady supply of wolves ... :worship:

And thanks for the prompt. Now my day is complete!

This was one of the better prompts, in my opinion. I forgot so say in my review how it almost broke my heart to hear Sam tell about how miserable his life was. You did that part really well. A few terse sentences, yet so full of pain, I'm not surprised Al felt like shit. As well he should :pissed:

But the healing was good to see and I think these two may become best friends and Brothers-in-Arms.

But you couldn't resist, could you? You simply had to end with another mysterious hint. :rolleyes:

Well, don't, because it's true. Or do, because it's cute ;)

you're in trouble now. :lol: JAR hates being called cute. :fight:

Just my instinct ... shouldn't you be working on a Rob chapter (hint hint).

uh oh, so am I...

Kind of the point... Fun things happen if you tease him just right.

Actually I sent you the real reason why people connect to characters (see your email).

JAR

This was one of the better prompts, in my opinion. 

One of the better. I guess I should ask for a ranking ;-)

JAR

Well, don't, because it's true. Or do, because it's cute ;)

I've been called many things. But not cute.

Well, JAR was only 'nearly' blushing.

(You might want to fix your post with the quote, something went wrong.)

I'm pretty sure the tips of his ears turned a lovely shade of red...

The quote? I'm on my phone, so I don't really know how to fix it from here.

Cute ... Lovely ... I feel like a bunny toy.

Btw has any of you read Kendall McKenna's Tameness of the Pack series?

Bunny toy? The rabbit...?

I thought you were joking before, but googled it. I haven't read any. Felt a little like Colton type stories.

Bunny toy? The rabbit...?

I thought you were joking before, but googled it. I haven't read any. Felt a little like Colton type stories.

Much better. Vivid description. Bit of mysticism. Cute men. Some UST. In book 2 and 3 a bit too much sex (the lady readers complained about lack of proper penetrative sex in book 1 although it perfectly fit the story). A hint of BDSM. And loooooooooots of uniform.

When I read the first book I wanted to stop Meta until I realised my story was different even if I also have marine wolfshifters. Given the rain up north I can recommend them: First book is best as very unconventional, third very good as good story, second is ok for a rainy day.

It is the only m/m romance story written by a woman for women I thoroughly enjoyed.

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

Cute ... Lovely ... I feel like a bunny toy.

Btw has any of you read Kendall McKenna's Tameness of the Pack series?

sounds good, I might give it a try... I'm on holiday after all.

might prevent Rob writing though... :lol:

I really liked today's chapter of MB. So much looooooove floating around.

Thanks. I have a soft spot for CE.

But don't get used to to the L thing ...

And what should a Colt have picked up from your PoV?

Edited by JohnAR

I saw your reply to my review to last week's prompt and I think Colt expects quite a lot from a first encounter if he feels Chris is to easily distracted to be worth the effort of a chase. Is he such a romantic to believe that a man to be truly interested should drop everything and everyone to just focus on him? That's worse than me...

When I met Mr Matador, we had about eight months of casual dating before we decided on each other. That didn't mean the interest wasn't there. However, we were young and we're having fun. There was no rush.

Chris seems plenty strong to me. They had been talking for a few minutes at a party, where Chris probably came to do exactly that; party. If Colt is expecting fire works and swooning from the get go, I'm not surprised he had a hard time finding someone, for a night or a relationship.

• Like 1

I saw your reply to my review to last week's prompt and I think Colt expects quite a lot from a first encounter if he feels Chris is to easily distracted to be worth the effort of a chase. Is he such a romantic to believe that a man to be truly interested should drop everything and everyone to just focus on him?

Chris seems plenty strong to me. They had been talking for a few minutes at a party, where Chris probably came to do exactly that; party. If Colt is expecting fire works and swooning from the get go, I'm not surprised he had a hard time finding someone, for a night or a relationship.

you mean this reply from JAR, right?

Colt this time did pick up some interest. But how can he be chasing it if the guy gets so easily distracted? If a man doesn't go for what he wants but is led by others, is he a man strong enough for Colt?

I'm guessing Chris felt he'd shown his interest clearly and he was probably disappointed to find out that Colt had left the party. Maybe Chris thought this was a sign Colt wasn't really interested in return? And though we know why Colt does not pursue Chris, I don't blame Chris for giving up. Should be interesting when we meet him again.

Edit just to be sure: I don't blame Colt for not pursuing this either. His reaction was not a surprise to me, I clearly recall how long it took Prime, Brian and CE to convince Colt of their interest. :facepalm::/

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Maybe Chris was looking for him? Probably not. Those chance encounters are nice, but they rarely change your life. At least not immediately.

Tim, how do you quote from a review? I've not seen that feature. Maybe I need a computer and not phone/tablet.

Tim, how do you quote from a review? I've not seen that feature. Maybe I need a computer and not phone/tablet.

It's simple (and it's how you can edit the post which went wrong)

The quote and spoiler works by writing [ Quote / Spoiler ] before the text but without the empty space nex to [ ]

and then write [/Quote] or

after the text.

The result is

Text copied from review with CTRL C

Al now has a tattoo and a lock and a cage and a sore... ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1