I'm not gonna lie... This is one of those times that if this were a hard copy novel and in my hand, I would have flipped to the last chapter to ease my curiosity and anxiety. I would also hate myself later but... 

And what aspect specifically made you want to do this??

It's a little bit of every thing mostly because there's almost always a mystery at the chapter's end. I'm impatient that's all. I specifically want to know what Colt knows, and some of what he doesn't know, if you want to start there. (My most innocent look here).

• Like 1

It's a little bit of every thing mostly because there's almost always a mystery at the chapter's end. I'm impatient that's all. I specifically want to know what Colt knows, and some of what he doesn't know, if you want to start there. (My most innocent look here).

Sorry, Defiance. Unless you deliver payment in kind, no spoilers. I can only tell you Colt doesn't even know all the things he doesn't know. And if Colt doesn't know who should know?

Also the ending of this book is going to be a bit different to the previous books, as a not yet fully identified character will make a surprise appearance in the last paragraph ...

... which I hope will make you rant like crazy on this forum and want to read book 5 - called MetaDeath <evil villain in B movie laugh> for a reason.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I haven't been able to locate "Prime" for your entertainment, so I guess I won't be getting any previews either.

Besides, even if I'm curious as hell (as a certain secretive author may have noticed) I'm enjoying the ride far too much to want it to end.

Maybe that's what all the boys tell you..?

Edited by Puppilull

I just finished today's update and I could kiss you when you turn out chapters like this! (Maybe that would make you blush...?)

I have such a soft spot for Isaac. I wish Colt would listen to him and just get over his insecurities. Picturing little Colt with his Lego is heartbreaking. Colt should realise he can now change his default setting from unlovable to valued. Valued for being him.

• Like 3

I just finished today's update and I could kiss you when you turn out chapters like this! (Maybe that would make you blush...?)

I have such a soft spot for Isaac. I wish Colt would listen to him and just get over his insecurities. Picturing little Colt with his Lego is heartbreaking. Colt should realise he can now change his default setting from unlovable to valued. Valued for being him.

Risking being accused of doing it 'again:' wait until you learn why he is 'valued' and what happens when he can't provide that value anymore.

Then we'll talk .

JAR

Then they will have got to know him and love him for him.

Or they break up and remain friends. Or they break up and hate each other's guts.

That's kind of the way it is when dealing with other people (or maybe wolves). You deal with it and move on. But you said it yourself. "Again". I'm repeating myself. I think our own back stories have influenced our stance here.

Edited by Puppilull

I haven't been able to locate "Prime" for your entertainment, so I guess I won't be getting any previews either.

Besides, even if I'm curious as hell (as a certain secretive author may have noticed) I'm enjoying the ride far too much to want it to end.

Maybe that's what all the boys tell you..?

Normally the wrong kind of boys say that to me ;-)

Then they will have got to know him and love him for him.

Or they break up and remain friends. Or they break up and hate each other's guts.

That's kind of the way it is when dealing with other people (or maybe wolves). You deal with it and move on. But you said it yourself. "Again". I'm repeating myself. I think our own back stories have influenced our stance here.

Seems, this statement has evolved over the past hours ;-).

There is a 4th option, but that I'll only tell you book 8.

And yes our back stories shape our view of the world ... irrespective how self-aware one is.

JAR

By the way, you used the Swedish word for yarn. Are you trying to tell me something?

When? Where? What?

Editor, pls? Help!

Edited by JohnAR

The wrong kind? What on earth are you doing with them?

You mean what do I do right with the wrong boys, but wrong with the right boys?

Isn't that the eternal question?

• Like 1

Well, since I always need time to think things over, but am too impatient to wait for my brain to catch up I have to edit.

I guess you could stay together and not love each other. But then I prefer the hate scenario... That's too sad.

• Like 1

Prime was described as looking at someone amused as watching a cute kitten playing with garn (which should be yarn?).

EDITOR!

You are really thinking I'm hiding the fact I'm sitting in Uppsala normally? <lol>

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Well, since I always need time to think things over, but am too impatient to wait for my brain to catch up I have to edit.

I guess you could stay together and not love each other. But then I prefer the hate scenario... That's too sad.

I was preparing my response (this is not a Hollywood chick flick movie or a traditional naked chest covered M/M novel), but you widened the option to include reality, so I refrain from that ;-)

Edit: Man, it's too early to spell properly.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I was preparing my respond (this is not a Hollywood chick flick movie or a tradition naked chest cover M/M novel), but you widen the option to include reality, so I refrain from that ;-)

You see, I can be both a romantic and a realist! Although, we've seen our share of naked chests in here...

And yes, you are now Swedish. Maybe based in Örebro? Or Hälleforsnäs?

By the way, you used the Swedish word for yarn. Are you trying to tell me something?

When? Where? What?

Editor, pls? Help!

Prime was described as looking at someone amused as watching a cute kitten playing with garn (which should be yarn?).

EDITOR!

You are really thinking I'm hiding the fact I'm sitting in Uppsala normally? <lol>

I noticed and I thought it was so cute you had used a Danish word (garn is how we say yarn too) that I left it in there. :rofl:

• Like 1

I noticed and I thought it was so cute you had used a Danish word (garn is how we say yarn too) that I left it in there. :rofl:

So I'm Danish and Swedish?

Malmö?

What's next Finnish? I do like the sound of Turku-

Icelandic? After all i write about supernatural beings ...

As long as you don't put me onto Aaland with all the drunk boat tourists.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1