But is it taste? Or those scents? Conditioned response? Hmm..?

Given that Chris wasn't wolf we can exclude scents. For the rest I'm more than happy to read your analysis. 

When it comes to physical attraction IRL, I think the scents aren't that far off. At least not for explaining love at first sight (maybe more accurate lust at first sight). If you get into a relationship, then personality takes over. No surprise there (even though all the things that build a personality can be ever so interesting to figure out).

What I can't explain is taste in the abstract. Why do I prefer a certain type of man, when it comes to looks alone? I've concluded that I like the opposite of me. But that explanation doesn't work regarding height and build... The guys I like don't look like my father or any other significant male in my life. Maybe it's just a preference, like I prefer blue over red or salty over sweet.

Edited by Puppilull

Late, as usual, but....

But is it taste? Or those scents? Conditioned response? Hmm..?

Given that Chris wasn't wolf we can exclude scents. For the rest I'm more than happy to read your analysis. 

But Chris was Military, so Colt even without the scent has a definite type. There is a huge unknown when it comes to Colt so I can't fully trust that his choices are his own. His whole life it seemed he was predetermined to go that route so a conditioned response could be likely.

What I can't explain is taste in the abstract. Why do I prefer a certain type of man, when it comes to looks alone? I've concluded that I like the opposite of me. But that explanation doesn't work regarding height and build... The guys I like don't look like my father or any other significant male in my life. Maybe it's just a preference, like I prefer blue over red or salty over sweet.

'Type' is a beast. Sometimes, type is  physically perfect  and then he opens his mouth. Other times, what you want is wrapped up in what you would never consider to be your type.  I had to learn to let go of type. No guy I'm interested in looks like my dad either, but that doesn't stop me from trying to find my dad in them.  So there you go, although that maybe more transference than conditioned response. Still working on that one.

• Like 1

After the semi-shitty day I've had, I thought I would cheer myself up looking for Gavin. Somehow, I got lost in pics of gymnasts (strange, I know) and I found this hot little number.

http://fulltwist.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Fabian-Hambuechen3251411018-772452.jpg

Something about him called to me...

http://www.wingerjock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Fabian-Hambuechen-red.jpg

This guy's also easy on the eyes.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-yXRL_6l9Z5s/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/ECHgHtTZtkI/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

None of them are Gavin. They're just cute!

Edited by Puppilull

After the semi-shitty day I've had, I thought I would cheer myself up looking for Gavin. Somehow, I got lost in pics of gymnasts (strange, I know) and I found this hot little number.

http://fulltwist.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Fabian-Hambuechen3251411018-772452.jpg

Something about him called to me...

http://www.wingerjock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Fabian-Hambuechen-red.jpg

This guy's also easy on the eyes.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-yXRL_6l9Z5s/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/ECHgHtTZtkI/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Cute, but gymnasts are normally <170cm ... so no wolf candidates ;-(

But maybe this can help your day:

muzzles

ANd I have another Isaac candidate:

RobFix

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Short and sweet, that's my melody! Besides, height can't really be seen in pictures.

A muzzle wouldn't be enough. I'd need cuffs, some sort of pain inflicting tool and... Eh... Maybe I should shut up now.

Edited by Puppilull

But maybe this can help your day:

ANd I have another Isaac candidate:

Wolf candidate or not, that last guy tho.... 

Isaac 1 and 2 have a similar look... Not a bad thing. 

• Like 1

Short and sweet, that's my melody! Besides, height can't really be seen in pictures.

A muzzle wouldn't be enough. I'd need cuffs, some sort of pain inflicting tool and... Eh... Maybe I should shut up now.

I can offer silver punishment hand cuffs.

And my laptop swallowed my answer on types. Now too late in Tokyo. will rewrite tomorrow (basic: you cannot escape your type. It's linked to your Jungian relationship preference archetype).

Wolf candidate or not, that last guy tho.... 

Isaac 1 and 2 have a similar look... Not a bad thing. 

Nobody has every called me inconsistent (but many other things ;-))

I can offer silver punishment hand cuffs.

And my laptop swallowed my answer on types. Now too late in Tokyo. will rewrite tomorrow (basic: you cannot escape your type. It's linked to your Jungian relationship preference archetype).

Nobody has every called me inconsistent (but many other things ;-))

Oh, I'd love a bit of psycho analysis! I might be more screwed up than I realise. But you'd better make it Jung for dummies. Otherwise, I won't understand...

Sleep well! Isn't it funny? Defiance is here, but niw you need to go to bed!

Oh, I'd love a bit of psycho analysis! I might be more screwed up than I realise. But you'd better make it Jung for dummies. Otherwise, I won't understand...

Sleep well! Isn't it funny? Defiance is here, but niw you need to go to bed!

Lol. Isn't that the way. It was my last full day of school on Tuesday so I will be more present.... 

Not that I don't believe you, but I had to check. They're both the same as me! 5' 3" and 5' 5". Don't really get that impression from the pictures.

I go on holiday next Friday. Not a day too soon. Then I hope to read the Meta series from the beginning. Just to see how much I've missed. I almost wish for rainy days...

Nice! I so look forward to holidays.. It's started off with rain, nice today and more rain for the next 5 days.

I have actually been going back and forth with Meta, mostly based on the prompts. Still get carried away by what I forgot or what now makes sense. I told John I need a police suspect board to keep it all together... 

• Like 1

I go on holiday next Friday. Not a day too soon. Then I hope to read the Meta series from the beginning. Just to see how much I've missed. I almost wish for rainy days...

Seems you jinxed it.

Not that I don't believe you, but I had to check. They're both the same as me! 5' 3" and 5' 5". Don't really get that impression from the pictures.

And the result of that pain-staking research was???

Nice! I so look forward to holidays.. It's started off with rain, nice today and more rain for the next 5 days.

I have actually been going back and forth with Meta, mostly based on the prompts. Still get carried away by what I forgot or what now makes sense. I told John I need a police suspect board to keep it all together... 

I want to see the board (and I think I need it as I am in the middle of book 7 and book 8 should connect all the dots and reveal all the mysteries in a logical INTJ way, shouldn't it?)

I plan on the ultimate excel sheet. Colour coded of course!

I read it from the start, but I read way too fast and wasn't quite focused. I hadn't realised it would be such a saga.

I didn't know either when I started ... but being stationed for years in a country without attractive men has odd side-effects

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Today's prompt no 2 should be doable?

As doable as this... Ay, caramba!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/02/article-2714403-20356E0C00000578-297_634x872.jpg

It feels even the GA universe knows I'm a fool. How else could we explain that prompt?

The actual prompt ("Past") is already written and with Tim - it uses the list of words, though the "near sighted neighbor" is a bit contrived I think.

The other one is too close to home. But I have another flight ahead of me so I just might try it for therapeutic reasons ...

JAR

• Like 1

Seems you jinxed it.

My powers are far greater than I realised. ..

And the result of that pain-staking research was???

They are indeed short...

I want to see the board (and I think I need it as I am in the middle of book 7 and book 8 should connect all the dots and reveal all the mysteries in a logical INTJ way, shouldn't it?)

I didn't know either when I started ... but being in a stationed for years in a country without attractive men has odd side-effects

Where is that? But I like the effect!

It feels even the GA universe knows I'm a fool. How else could we explain that prompt?

The actual prompt ("Past") is already written and with Tim - it uses the list of words, though the "near sighted neighbor" is a bit contrived I think.

The other one is too close to home. But I have another flight ahead of me so I just might try it for therapeutic reasons ...

JAR

**WARNING!The following contains romantic drivel. Cynical readers are advised.**

The only fool is the one who never dares to make that gamble. A cathartic prompt would be interesting. I'm still waiting for the Jungian analysis of my type.

Have a safe trip!

**WARNING!The following contains romantic drivel. Cynical readers are advised.**

The only fool is the one who never dares to make that gamble. A cathartic prompt would be interesting. I'm still waiting for the Jungian analysis of my type.

Have a safe trip!

And you're no fool...

romantic drivel... Lol, literally. 

Re read all the prompts.. I miss Warren. Do we get to see him soon. 

Also so I may be a bit slow, but should I assume that Jung's Theory is a thread in this story? 

Have a safe trip!

I started ... it's too much of a story for a prompt ... it ends up in whining ... and I'm lost for a big ending.

I might try again.

Btu there is actually another book I was intending to write, this might fit in. We'll see.

Not a fool? Even SCOTUS laughs at me now ;-)

Where is that? But I like the effect!

Anywhere in Asia.

Re read all the prompts.. I miss Warren. Do we get to see him soon. 

True. Warren hasn't really gotten a prompt yet. I'll keep that in mind. His big chapter will be chapter 12. I think you'll like it.

Also so I may be a bit slow, but should I assume that Jung's Theory is a thread in this story? 

I use Jung to shape my characters and my stories.

I use Jung for work.

I fail at Jung to assess my men.

JAR

• Like 2

I almost guessed Asia (but chickened out due to pc concerns...). Mostly because the men there don't fit my type at all. The women on the other hand are often otherworldly.

What would Jung say about your inability to use his theories in that regard?