And more vetting

5a1e240a5285aafaa19302550e0813f4.jpg

I just want to clean him up and get him all dirty again :P

Did you just screech??   :lol:

Could be Gavin. Shame on you for teasing me with pictures ;-).

Screech? Not me.

Interesting theory... Could cause quite a stir for my site if you went public with it.

It's kind of the urban myth.

Would you say the same if you felt happy with somebody who just is with you because you have money? Are a celebrity? or in any other way 'helpful?'

Can one trust a drug addict?

Yep, I'm going rip them into pieces in book 7 ... might be nobody will read it, though ...

JAR

As said above.

Btw apologies for the late replies. Was with friends dealing with my recent upheavals ...

JAR

First, I believe the wolves do love him, maybe he isn't sure about it, but, can you ever be trully, 110% sure of anythig? Everything they have said and done, I believe is enough, more than realy.

Second, addiction. For I don't realy know how long, he's been living with his wolves, with a permanent erection, and as he "said", whenever he gets hard, they get hopefull, HE DECIDES wether he has sex, and if he doesn't want it, the "gentelmanly (?) ignore it" he said it, i believe a few chapters after Sam joining. Each and every one of them is fisicaly stronger then him, however, they have always submited to him, whenever, however he wants it.

What I mean to say is, yes, they are addicted, but TO HIM, not his semen.

Besides, the real reason his wolves are getting XXXXL is different, and if it wasn't for Colt's insecurities, he would have already figured it out :)

«spoiler alert!!»

HIS wolves are getting bigger, because WANTS THEM TO BE!

Realy, the first ceremony, when only Prime had Colt's "roids" (I like that euphemism) two times(?) and only orally, all of the three wolves shifted back hairless, and bowlegged. Just like Colt wants them to be.

His wolves will do and be everything he wants.

Equi

• Like 4

So many good points made to prove Colt wrong. I was thinking about the whole purity thing. If the wolves are only using Colt for spunk, why would they let themselves be locked up and chained? Sure, Colt might find the myth in research, but they could easily have said thw purity thing is not relevant today. What would Colt do then? Walk away from all the hunks who want to have sex with him? A lot of sex? Yes, a sex/love starved virgin with a weakness for ex military would totally do that...

So if the wolves are using him, they are truly kinky. Brian might be kinky, but using someone like that isn't in their nature.

We obviously live in very different urbs. I've never heard that one. Maybe one hears what one wants to hear..?

Of course I am suffering of cognitive dissonance, but I can also confirm that urban myth with my personal experience ...

• Like 1

Besides, the real reason his wolves are getting XXXXL is different, and if it wasn't for Colt's insecurities, he would have already figured it out :)

«spoiler alert!!»

HIS wolves are getting bigger, because WANTS THEM TO BE!

Realy, the first ceremony, when only Prime had Colt's "roids" (I like that euphemism) two times(?) and only orally, all of the three wolves shifted back hairless, and bowlegged. Just like Colt wants them to be.

His wolves will do and be everything he wants.

Equi

Equi,

Thanks for that in depth ranting. I am loving it ... although the spoiler is not a spoiler as there is another reason < evil snicker>.

And as said we should wait with the final conclusion after book 7.

But I love how much everyone insists Colt is loved.

As puppilull said: so much loooooooove

JAR

So many good points made to prove Colt wrong. I was thinking about the whole purity thing. If the wolves are only using Colt for spunk, why would they let themselves be locked up and chained? Sure, Colt might find the myth in research, but they could easily have said thw purity thing is not relevant today. What would Colt do then? Walk away from all the hunks who want to have sex with him? A lot of sex? Yes, a sex/love starved virgin with a weakness for ex military would totally do that...

So if the wolves are using him, they are truly kinky. Brian might be kinky, but using someone like that isn't in their nature.

Are the doing the 'purity thing' for Colt????

We all agree the wolves love and admire Colt, scent drugging or not, and I feel sorry for him that his issues prevent him for seeing this.

I wonder what the 'silent' readers think ...

And such bittersweet suffering it is!

And how much bittersweetness is still in front of you ... well, more bitterness ...

JAR

• Like 1

As puppilull said: so much loooooooove

Are the doing the 'purity thing' for Colt????

JAR

I stand by that! Love will win the day!

No, they're doing because the legend true. That's my point. They wouldn't do it unless it's absolutely necessary. If that part of the legend true, then my guess is it's all true.

Of course I am suffering of cognitive dissonance, but I can also confirm that urban myth with my personal experience ...

Sweet...

I'm hoping the experience was pleasant.

Ok, I'm obviously not making much sense here... I blame my vacation brain.

If this whole thing with Colt is just a set up to get his spunk, why would the wolves accept the purity/chastity part of having a Meta? They could have Colt without all those cages and chains. So that to me means they take this very seriously and are not just using him for roids.

(My phone changed the last word to rods. Had me laughing out loud...)

I'm sure I don't know what you mean...

Seems my empty stomach impedes my communication skills. It is not unreasonable that even good people resent Colts position and attitude.