It feels even the GA universe knows I'm a fool. How else could we explain that prompt?

Ehm by the blog by Graeme about Marriage in GA stories.

just a bad coincidence, JAR, not the universe out to get you.

although I admit it does look like that :pinch:

I almost guessed Asia (but chickened out due to pc concerns...). Mostly because the men there don't fit my type at all. The women on the other hand are often otherworldly.

What would Jung say about your inability to use his theories in that regard?

As I fail at Jung in this sphere I m the wrong person to analyze.

This Jung thing means I have to re evaluate my assessments of the Meta universe. 

In college i was INTJ two years ago I was INEJ - ever changing... 

INEJ doesn't exist ;-)

• Like 2

Said the INTJ...

... E/INTJ ... I would assume your cultural context overshadows your inborn preference. 'I's in English and Romance language speaking countries often behave or think they have to behave as 'E' ... very different in Germanic or Slavic speaking countries ...

Puppilull, are you trying to tell me something? ;-)

A different mindset is kind of JAR'S thing...

Now, time for a sauna in the archipelago!

This is true...

that at sounds fun, all I got are the 10 and 3 yr old niece and nephew.. Indoors.. Cloudy day! But I love them.  

• Like 1

Because plot as a whole takes on a larger meaning I think. I have to read with a different mindset. 

:o So until now Meta was only a cheap pretense to tell steamy little stories with lots of impossibly cute hunks getting it up the <censored>? I'm so hurt  :pissed: . Maybe I should go on strike now :X .

Just kidding ... :rofl:

Or not.

BTW Next chapter is online. And Tim, industrious as he is, has already returned the edit of this weekend's prompt to ensure a steady supply of wolves ... :worship:

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3

Tim, the hero!

Now, I don't want to sleep. I want to read!

And Isaac?

INFP - The Helper; heavily overshadowed by/struggling with the marine archetype (ESTJ), The Hero

(And I think Tim is ISFJ ;-))

Today, I met Prime!

I'm clearly in danger of making an absolute and utter fool of myself, as I could barely take my eyes off of him!

Tall! I know when you 5'7 everybody seems tall, but when you are that close to touching the roof.... You are VERY Tall!

Muscles! Well let's just say I have seen a few bodybuilder so who could take lessons from him!

That short blonde hair!

Those very very impressive thighs!

The very nice suit he looked so delectably comfortable in!

The unbelievably pretty face that basically screamed at me... You call me pretty and you gonna be without a few front teeth!

Oh sigh!!

There was only 1 thing wrong with him.... Apart from the fact that he didn't rush up and give me his phone number... was his very very attractive girlfriend who is likely to soon be deceased, if my dirty looks have any effect!

Not quite what I was anticipating to on my journey home tonight, after a hectic few weeks of travelling, in between spurts of seriously long stints of work! Being home in South Africa, followed by a brief vacation in Brazil eyeing up gorgeous boys in both places. I'm lucky I'm still alive as my BF wanted to kill me!

Such a vision of perfection! He definitely was all Alpha!

Sigh!

Oh! JAR despite being MIA for a while I actually haven't missed a single chapter and have found myself waking at some ridiculous times to check if the latest bit was up!

• Like 2

:o So until now Meta was only a cheap pretense to tell steamy little stories with lots of impossibly cute hunks getting it up the <censored>? I'm so hurt  :pissed: . Maybe I should go on strike now :X .

Just kidding ... :rofl:

Or not.

BTW Next chapter is online. And Tim, industrious as he is, has already returned the edit of this weekend's prompt to ensure a steady supply of wolves ... :worship:

Dont go on strike! The steaminess is a huge bonus.. 

INFP - The Helper; heavily overshadowed by/struggling with the marine archetype (ESTJ), The Hero

(And I think Tim is ISFJ ;-))

But this is what I mean... I won't be able to help but keep those archetypes in mind when I read now, which makes it so much more. That's a good thing, I'm probably just not saying it correctly. 

I also only subscribe to parts of Jung's theory. The personality types I'm okay with, even though I believe because of what I do I'm forced to be an 'E' but I don't feel like it most of the time.  I'm just going to go read the next chapter now.. 

Today, I met Prime!

I'm clearly in danger of making an absolute and utter fool of myself, as I could barely take my eyes off of him!

Tall! I know when you 5'7 everybody seems tall, but when you are that close to touching the roof.... You are VERY Tall!

Muscles! Well let's just say I have seen a few bodybuilder so who could take lessons from him!

That short blonde hair!

Those very very impressive thighs!

The very nice suit he looked so delectably comfortable in!

The unbelievably pretty face that basically screamed at me... You call me pretty and you gonna be without a few front teeth!

Oh sigh!!

There was only 1 thing wrong with him.... Apart from the fact that he didn't rush up and give me his phone number... was his very very attractive girlfriend who is likely to soon be deceased, if my dirty looks have any effect!

Not quite what I was anticipating to on my journey home tonight, after a hectic few weeks of travelling, in between spurts of seriously long stints of work! Being home in South Africa, followed by a brief vacation in Brazil eyeing up gorgeous boys in both places. I'm lucky I'm still alive as my BF wanted to kill me!

Such a vision of perfection! He definitely was all Alpha!

Sigh!

Oh! JAR despite being MIA for a while I actually haven't missed a single chapter and have found myself waking at some ridiculous times to check if the latest bit was up!

To quote L. Colt Parker: "I hate genetics. But I love the product thereof."

Welcome back.

Edited by JohnAR