OK story question: What is with Colt and those headaches? They worry me. They seem to be tied to premonitions although his seem to be "inklings" rather than "visions". My concern is that he had this one for so long even after their "course" changed.

Also, I think we need a picture of Max...for help with scene visualization. ;)

• Like 1

OK story question: What is with Colt and those headaches? They worry me. They seem to be tied to premonitions although his seem to be "inklings" rather than "visions". My concern is that he had this one for so long even after their "course" changed.

Also, I think we need a picture of Max...for help with scene visualization. ;)

Maybe Colt is just prone to migraine? (nerd after all ;-)

You're cordially invited to find us a Max, Mrs. CastRecruiterinChief.

In the meanwhile I found my quote for book1: 

book1

• Like 1

This could be a starting point: Tom of Finland Clothing fashion show. A bit dated. And a bit 'trying to hard,' but this would be one of the few I would got to ;-).

JAR

2:23 could be a Prime ;-)

6:45 Max?

Edited by JohnAR

Maybe Colt is just prone to migraine? (nerd after all ;-)

You're cordially invited to find us a Max, Mrs. CastRecruiterinChief.

In the meanwhile I found my quote for book1: 

Since when is there "JUST" anything in the Metaverse?

Don't worry, I will be looking for Max ;)

The quote is perfect for Meta

• Like 1

About that cliffhanger at the end...I got the impression it was news about something happening with the flight. Either a crash or an terrorist attack mid-flight. I could be wrong though and it may be something that happened in Paris.

• Like 2

About that cliffhanger at the end...I got the impression it was news about something happening with the flight. Either a crash or an terrorist attack mid-flight. I could be wrong though and it may be something that happened in Paris.

Of course! You're so clever! But I don't want to think about that. So many dead...

Sorry, wish we could edit reviews,  but in  that last line I meant to say- 'allowing them to avoid disaster when Colt changed the flight plan'.... Reading it back it didn't sound right to me..

It's odd we can edit private messages but now reviews ... and I hate my emoticons get screwed up by GA. My nice devil always turns into questions marks ...

• Like 1

Most likely I interpreted that wrong, but I did think it was a crash but on the Air France plane, since the wolves were looking at Colt with gratitude and Leo was probably asking how did he know...  

Either way, Puppilull's right. Too many deaths to think about.... 

• Like 1

Of course! You're so clever! But I don't want to think about that. So many dead...

Most likely I interpreted that wrong, but I did think it was a crash but on the Air France plane, since the wolves were looking at Colt with gratitude and Leo was probably asking how did he know...  

Either way, Puppilull's right. Too many deaths to think about.... 

Just think about the deaths when the vampire have won the battle ... (MetaDeaths has its name for a reason)

Edited by JohnAR

About that cliffhanger at the end...I got the impression it was news about something happening with the flight. Either a crash or an terrorist attack mid-flight.

That was my first thought too, that the flight they were meant to go on from Paris to the US crashed. But Colt still had a headache when they were in the airport at Amsterdam. :huh:  However, the reaction of the wolves pretty much showed they were in awe of Colt, and surely it was his insistence that they changed flights. That's my gut feeling.

To me it seemed his head ache was linked to Paris. So I guess something happened in Paris on the airport. It hadn't happened when they were in Amsterdam, so Colt still felt that disturbance in the force. Oh, wait. Wrong saga...

The head aches might be Fate's way of getting Colt to be cranky and unreasonable, eliminating the risk for him to disregard his instinct because it's inconvenient.

I think they are in LitLover's basement. She seems to have a full supply.

Speaking of guys... I just have to share this little gem. He made me think of Leo. Or maybe I just really liked his abs...

:X  0:) What marines.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  

• Like 1