Happy Birthday Ray1950

sandrewn

I know they say that silence is golden and six years of it shows how determined you seem to be, in that not a peep has been heard from you since day one. The fact that you were on line as late as yesterday shows a continued interest of our site. Many of the authors you follow and stories that you have read are some of my favorites to. I like you for many years just watched and read, never joining in.Then one day I got pissed off when it seemed as if a particular author's story I was reading was getting little feed back from his readers, but a constant demand from the same people for quicker posts from the author. If this was a  paying membership site, that would almost be a reasonable thing. BUT, the authors here do it for the love of writing and in their off time, from the real world. So I lost my temper, joined and gave my to cents worth and the rest as they say is history. That is the reward (pay) they get, appreciation by our reviews, comments and suggestions or just a simple thank you as an incentive to keep on writing. After all these years, no one has said it to you, so here it goes, five plus years late.

:wizard: Ray1950  :wizard:

Wishing you every happiness on this special day

Happy birthday

Sandrewn

PS

THe first review or post is the hardest,

after that, the rest just plain fun.

• Like 2