2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Gay Fantasy Books

Celethiel

Nightrunner b Lynn Flewelling is a great series to follow and it even has an ending, so you just need to plop down and read to your hearts content.

As for fantasy authors around here, there's plenty to go around, but what is your niche?

We got sword and Magic, creature features (Dragons, Werewolves, Elves, and even a few Vampire kids).

If you are interested in modern Fantasy gay fiction, I can suggest a few books outside GA as well, Cronin's Key is a good read, if you are into gay mystery and supernatural.

I am not going to plug myself into this post, because my story is still not done yet, but when it is I hope you will do me the pleasure by reading it.

Edited by W_L

I really enjoyed Mann Rambling's "Ship Logs of the Santa Claus" series of stories.

dkstories (dkstories), Rob Colton and Rilbur all have some pretty good sci-fi stories posted to this site, although you have to pay for premium access to get to some of them :P

On GA, another story to look into is Adamagika by Hamen Cheese

EDIT: Oops :*) Didn't realize you already read this Cele :gikkle: Well, this recommendation is for anyone who has yet to read it :)

if i was looking for G.A. stories or even digitial stories i wouldn't need to have asked. :P