I read chapter 6 and was a bit confused about something. When the anphilian gets in the water he's called Landin, but when he emerges they call him Talin. Maybe that happens to anphilians when they go swimming! LOL Or am I reading it wrong?

I read chapter 6 and was a bit confused about something. When the anphilian gets in the water he's called Landin, but when he emerges they call him Talin. Maybe that happens to anphilians when they go swimming! LOL Or am I reading it wrong?

:blushing: no it's supposed to be Landin.  I have no idea where Talin came from :rolleyes:  Going to fix it now!

:blushing: no it's supposed to be Landin.  I have no idea where Talin came from :rolleyes:  Going to fix it now!

Shoot... I remembered wondering about that, and was going to check back to see if it was part of his name, and I must have got sidetracked... sorry, Lit, and good catch, Puppilull

Shoot... I remembered wondering about that, and was going to check back to see if it was part of his name, and I must have got sidetracked... sorry, Lit, and good catch, Puppilull

Not your fault, Gary.  I should have caught that.  

It's fixed now.  

I know where the name came from, but not why I put it in that chapter... sigh.  

• Like 1

don't worry Lit :hug: here's another man from Bollywood (hopefully) to cheer you up ;)

P.S. I don't remember his name but thought that he's quite good looking

mahesh-babu-s-srimanthudu-updates_XL.jpg

Edited by Victor Gutte
  • Like 1

LOL I have like six names to keep track of in my little prompt series and I still need them written down. So I get your struggles. Your world is much more inhabited.

Well thank you for letting me know, so I didn't use another name next time lol

• Site Moderator

Talin is the name of one of the MC's in Lilansui's A Healing Heart. Maybe from there as it is a current story?

Talin is the name of one of the MC's in Lilansui's A Healing Heart. Maybe from there as it is a current story?

haha I did read a chapter of that story the day I wrote that chapter, so that would not surprise me. 

then what about Aamir khan??? :huh:

I loved him in Fanaa ;)

I should have followed up better... but thanks...

You can't catch everything, Gary.  

PM'd you the list of recent ones lol

I for some reason feel that the directors of bollywood movies kinda show a woman's body parts quite mysteriously :unsure: ....many times I felt compelled to know what's hidden inside :blushing: ....maybe that explains why most gays in India get married ....well there's also the fact that it's illegal there :no:

• Like 1