• Site Moderator

Now you have to wait for new chapters like the rest of us. She posts pretty quickly though.

I had noticed. Now if I can just work myself up into a really major catch up mood, there is one daunting read ahead of me which I will not mention.  :)

• Like 1

Holy crap that was an intense chapter. Will go back and review when I'm home.

It sure was. But I'm with Kel here. If he's been in that state since Jenson was 27, I'm not surprised he was fed up with his life !!

I looked it up, it was 27 not 45. :facepalm:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but back in high school, I had a classmate with the last name of Jensen. He was on the football team :*) and now... he's in the Marines :wub:

His uniform fits him well... :blushing:

Anyways, moving on

Holy crap that was an intense chapter. Will go back and review when I'm home.

It was intense :yes: and sad :(

It sure was. But I'm with Kel here. If he's been in that state since Jenson was 45, I'm not surprised he was fed up with his life !!

After more than a hundred years in that state... oh yeah, anyone would be fed up :/

• Like 3

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but back in high school, I had a classmate with the last name of Jensen. He was on the football team :*) and now... he's in the Marines :wub:

His uniform fits him well... :blushing:

Anyways, moving on

After more than a hundred years in that state... oh yeah, anyone would be fed up :/

Pls make him join GA  0:)

:rolleyes: He's not even gay. Wait, scratch that, there is some gossip that he may be bisexual. Whatever the case is, he's now engaged to his long-time girlfriend.

Then again, one can always fantasize... ;)

You DO know the difference between a straight and a gay marine, don't you?

• Like 1

Yay - I finally got caught up with reviewing Crave. :D

I hope I'm wrong about Kel, don't want to get pissed at Jenson. :unsure:

Now I'm off to bed, the twins will have to be posted tomorrow. You don't mind, do you? 0:)

It's something to look forward to... :boy:

• Like 3

It sure was. But I'm with Kel here. If he's been in that state since Jenson was 45, I'm not surprised he was fed up with his life !!

But why now after all this time. This couldn't have been his only period of lucidity, so what changed.. Unless he's tried before..

I was wondering the same thing

I love all of the speculation :D  Unfortunately, I can't really say anything without risking spoilers of upcoming chapters.  I really did love coming in and reading this though :*)

Ok, finally caught up with the chapters, but I haven't even begun to read the first 8 pages of the forum yet.  I have SOOOOOOO many questions.  Write faster woman!

Now - as for the rest of you hungry birds.  Unless I managed to miss a chapter or something in my haste to catch up, I don't recall any comments in the story about how Kel came to be catatonic or how long he has remained so.  I have a guess, but lets not speculate out loud too much. So where did you guys get that he has been catatonic for more than an hundred years?

And Drew, I would advise against speculating out loud too much about your Marine friend. DADT may be a thing of the past, but every damned Marine I have ever met is very protective of his honor, and hints that he might not be totally honest with his fiance may be met with, shall we say, a bit of vehement protest?

• Like 1

Ok, finally caught up with the chapters, but I haven't even begun to read the first 8 pages of the forum yet.  I have SOOOOOOO many questions.  Write faster woman!

Now - as for the rest of you hungry birds.  Unless I managed to miss a chapter or something in my haste to catch up, I don't recall any comments in the story about how Kel came to be catatonic or how long he has remained so.  I have a guess, but lets not speculate out loud too much. So where did you guys get that he has been catatonic for more than an hundred years?

And Drew, I would advise against speculating out loud too much about your Marine friend. DADT may be a thing of the past, but every damned Marine I have ever met is very protective of his honor, and hints that he might not be totally honest with his fiance may be met with, shall we say, a bit of vehement protest?

I'm happy you caught up on the story and love that you are interested enough to have questions.  :D  Unfortunately I can't comment where other readers got their timelines from.  Maybe one of them can tell you?  

I'm happy you caught up on the story and love that you are interested enough to have questions.   :D  Unfortunately I can't comment where other readers got their timelines from.  Maybe one of them can tell you?  

I'm basing it off of Jenson's age :) He's almost 200 years old and so, I suspect Kel might be someone he first met long ago, like a hundred years. This of course is a wild guess. So, it could be fairly recent (within the last several decades) or in the past (a century or more ago) and anything in between.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Site Moderator

I'm basing it off of Jenson's age :) He's almost 200 years old and so, I suspect Kel might be someone he first met long ago, like a hundred years. This of course is a wild guess. So, it could be fairly recent (within the last several decades) or in the past (a century or more ago) and anything in between.

I have a recollection of there being a mention that whatever happened to Kel happened when Jensen was 27. I remember thinking, poor Kel, this has been going on for almost 200 years...:(

Ok, finally caught up with the chapters, but I haven't even begun to read the first 8 pages of the forum yet. I have SOOOOOOO many questions. Write faster woman!

Now - as for the rest of you hungry birds. Unless I managed to miss a chapter or something in my haste to catch up, I don't recall any comments in the story about how Kel came to be catatonic or how long he has remained so. I have a guess, but lets not speculate out loud too much. So where did you guys get that he has been catatonic for more than an hundred years?

I have a recollection of there being a mention that whatever happened to Kel happened when Jensen was 27. I remember thinking, poor Kel, this has been going on for almost 200 years...:(

I got the same impression as Reader. From a conversation with his sister it sounded like something happened when Jenson was young

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 1

I recall the conversation well(I just read it a day or two back) but there is also the fact that vampires are considered young until well past 100 (another convo from the story).

no, that's until around 40. Hmm, or is it?

From ch. 3

Regular schooling for a vampire usually ends when we are a little over 40 and then … “ 

From ch. 5

“I’m just worried,” she said softly, placing her hand on his leg.  “How long are you going to punish yourself?  You were just a kid.”

“I was 27, Audra, hardly a child.”  His voice cracked.

Edited by Timothy M.