[LittleBuddhaTW] What do you think about Trent Lomax?

I already know that this one is a strange question, but I think that this character can be important in the future: perhaps it ends up confirming that he is an asshole, or perhaps he regrets his behavior and he finishes being a great friend of Connor. What do you think about?

I think that he is just the school bully, and that he will remain that through the rest of the stor. He is just an ass, and he always will be,

Kurt :D

I think theres more to Trent than his bully stile. I think Trent has a reason to all this bully, maybe his been bullied befor and now his tired of being piked on. Or maybe its his parents. For wat weve read his got expensive clothes and a BMW (those cars have expensive parts). So to get all this you need money and he probably dosent work so maybe his mom and dad do and he dosent have time with them wish that can make a kid very selfish and some times a jerk (more known as an asshole) but Im just thinking so no one is sure till LBTW tells us. But he can allsow just be an ass cuz he wants to.

I soooo need to smoke chap 14.

Juan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I already know that this one is a strange question, but I think that this character can be important in the future: perhaps it ends up confirming that he is an asshole, or perhaps he regrets his behavior and he finishes being a great friend of Connor. What do you think about?

Back when this was posted, one thing I sure didn't think was that Trent would end up getting his ass kicked by Connor! :2thumbs::great:

I love the unexpected twists and turns of this story!

I think Trent's a sweetheart... :wub::wub::wub:

Ok, jk....I think he got what he deserved from Conner. I also think that he could end up being real close to Conner. For anyone who's read Dessert Dropping, there was Seth Mc Saturn who was Rory's mortal enemy at one point, but they ended up being boyfreinds at the end of the story.