HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMSIE!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, you guys!!! I did have a great time celebrating a bit! More to be had on the weekend too! Hehehe!

Love you guys! Thanks!

::Hugs And Tickles:: To, Sean, my favorite elf too! :)

Guest raz

Happy Birthday!

This is my first time posting in this section, but I've read most of your stories and enjoyed them thoroughly. :P

I recently read "Untouchable" for hte first time, and was surprised by how much I liked it. Especially Dustin's character. I don't want to bother, but are you still continuing this story?

Anyway, really amazing job. You are easily one of my top 2 favourite online authors. :P

Awesome! Thanks Raz! I'm extremely happy that you like the stories and all! And yes, I'm in the process of getting even more of them ready, "Untouchable" included.

I spent about three weeks on a few catch up activities away from the net recently, but I haven't gone anywhere too far. Promise! Hehehe!

Thanks again! Hope you'll stick around! :)

Guest raz

Lol, how you do it I have no clue. I made my attempt a couple days ago, and got writers block after a couple paragraphs. X(

• 3 weeks later...

ok, so its a little late to wish you a happy birthday so..

this wish is for your upcoming half birthday!!

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY COMSIE!!!!!

Also, I want to use this space to tell you that you're my favorite author.

And thats not just for your writing, thats for everything your personality contributes to your site/friends/work. I think I'm rambling...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..