New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

hey yall,

been trying to find a place where i can learn a bit more bout writing with a gay theme, hope to be able to get some answers and to learn more. cant wait to talk to yall, and learn what i can, and hopefully see what yall think bout my writings. though very rough they may be.

Welcome cowboy! :D

hey yall,

been trying to find a place where i can learn a bit more bout writing with a gay theme, hope to be able to get some answers and to learn more. cant wait to talk to yall, and learn what i can, and hopefully see what yall think bout my writings. though very rough they may be.

Welcome to GA, mate...

Hiya guys, another newbie over here!

I plan on staying around for a loooong time, running my mouth and "testing the waters" by releasing my 1st story in the next couple of weeks. :D

EmulatedLove

Welcome to GA! That sounds intriguing. I'm sure people will like your story. Good luck!
  • Site Administrator

I plan on staying around for a loooong time, running my mouth and "testing the waters" by releasing my 1st story in the next couple of weeks. :D

EmulatedLove

G'day, and welcome to GA. If you need any help in getting your story posted, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Good luck!

Graeme

EmulatedLove

Woo HOOO!! :D

Welcome to Gay Authors, dude!

Awesome that you plan to hang around for a while! I'm looking forward to checking out you story! :D

Take care and have a fantastic day! :)

Kevin

EmulatedLove

Welcome to GA, mate... :)

EmulatedLove

Welcome to GA!!!

It's fun to know that there will be a new fellow author around... a piece of advise,,, don't hesitate to post your story on here,,, no one will bite you if it's not perfect or if it's not as good as the guy that has been writing those for years....

Also don't hesitate to ask for help!

EmulatedLove

Welcome to GA EmulatedLove.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Hiya everyone! Been reading Com's stories for about a year now, but today's the first time I actually 'wrote' anything here.

lotsa hugz :hug:

alex

G'day, Alex!

Welcome to GA :D It's nice to see that the Australian takeover bid is continuing.... :P

Hloo.

I guess i'm new enough to say hi here. I'd say I'll stay around for a while, but i've just applied to go on Wipeout so if i get on, i'm gonna die on national TV.

Nice to meet you in my last weeks of life anyways :D

Hloo.

I guess i'm new enough to say hi here. I'd say I'll stay around for a while, but i've just applied to go on Wipeout so if i get on, i'm gonna die on national TV.

Welcome to ga tomon :)

hope to see you around more, and feel free to review on the story you are reading, it's their life blood.

• Site Administrator

Welcome and good luck! :D

Hey everyone. I'm alex :)

I'm new to the board but i've been luuuurking for maybe 2 years, reading some stories and viewing some threads over here so now i decided to join since I'm part of other forums too, I love Message Boards.

I hope to get along with everyone and post a lot ^_^

• Site Administrator

G'day, Alex2. :D

Is that supposed to be Alex 2 or Alex squared? Either way, welcome! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contacting myself or one of the other moderators. :)

Hloo.