New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Greetings to you, SnowAngel! (I always forget to come in here :*) )

Welcome to GA. We're mostly decent sorts around here. :)

Edited by Dark

Hi

I've registered some time ago, but have not been active. Hehe. So actually I'm new.

There are some great stories here and I have my own ideas to share :)

Don't know what else to say, just that I hope I get to know some (all) of you.

Hello, I suppose I'm not 'new new' I'm a reader/lurker, so I finally decided to actually join and my friend finally convinced me to post something so.. hello!

Finally! LOL. I should've tied you up and made you do this earlier. :devil:

Hi (:

I'm new here though I've been following the site and the stories for quite a moment (let's say some years).

I'm Brazilian but I live in Paris (will change soon). The site is a great way to keep my English (:

Feel free to ask anything!

Hello everyone. ^^ I registered for this forum last night and I'm here today to make good on it.

I found this site randomly while surfing and became addicted to "The Falcon Banner". :X <3 I even downloaded the Darker Projects radio drama. ^^; I hope to get the chance to fall in love with many more stories.

I decided to sign up because I'm looking for a supportive community for my writing. I'd like to say thanks the ones who went out of their way to greet me already; Nephylim, CassieQ, Contest4jen, and Audi. (I tried to reply to all of them, but the messenger thingy thought I was spamming and cut me off. T 3T)

I'm not accustomed to big forums, so forgive me if I get confused easily about process. I'm reading the FAQs as we speak, promise! @_@

Thank you~

O.O Do I really deserve tied up... though... *smirk* I do like a little bondage. *bats lashes*

So do I *wink*

Welcome everyone else especially if they will agree to be tied up and donate a TINY bit of blood... I mean really TINY. You'd hardly know it's gone :devil:

So... I realized that I haven't posted in here before. As a new member and as a not so new member... So hey everyone, welcome:)and I just noticed that this is might be the first place Agiath talked to Marky. How's that?

Hey everybody!

I'm John, I'm 13, and I'm G-A-Y. I've already written some stuff on another site and I'm psyched to get posting on this one! You'll be hearing more from me soon :)

Send me a message if you're a similar age, I wanna talk to you guys!

C ya later :D

• Site Administrator

LOL, Michael... welcome again I guess :P

Hi JohnXx. Welcome to GA! Good luck with posting your stories, make sure you read the FAQ's in the Site Help on how to post if you have questions. Also, check out our teen forum. It has various topics posted by our younger members and good tips on staying SAFE online. Again, welcome!!

This is historically accurate... :-) my introduction

A little history first,

a poem born to fill curiositys thirst.

I have not always been a fishermen,

At twenty-eight years old I have been many men.

First and foremost I am a cowboy

A rope and a pony were my first toys.

Horses and cows were a daily part

Amongst other aspects of the cowboy art.

Wandering in mountains with wise old men,

Trailing a herd, getting snowed in, this was my youth, my roots. Standing atop mountains with my horse watching sunsets was par for the course.

By fifteen I had been bucked off, stomped and kicked, had my leg crushed in the town of Madras.

I chased a Buffalo on horseback, at a dead run like Plains Indian, and before the day was over, I did it again! Whooo!

When I was eighteen I had a career shift,

Instead of a cow herder I became a cow murderer.

Killing and bleeding, Killing and gutting, killing and cutting, killing and slicing, killing and sometimes crying.

Covered in my old friends red mist, I shackled their twitching legs to a hydraulic lift.

Dont judge this blood soaked monkey, Every dead cow went to fill your tummys.(pause and look) (pat tummy)

Then one day in tears I left my knives on the floor

and began my career as a corporate whore.

I moved to the city and donned a tie and slacks, shoved into a cube like chickens in a laying rack.

My life went from saying Haa yup, and Hey Cow to

How may I help you sir? How would you like to pay for that?

Needless to say I grew quite nauseous, unable to figure out how to be ok with this process, I longed for open spaces and honest faces.

In a cubical maze the only thing I found were ass-kissing, ladder climbing rats and soulless punks with supervisor hats.

I thought I was doing the right thing, but all I was doing was dying, like a wild shark in a water park, I climbed to the top of a parking garage and longed to jump into the concrete mirage.

Needless to say that wouldnt have been profitable, so the corporation locked me up in a mental hospital.

After a time I was charged a fee and they finally set me free, I descended right past the office buildings onto the street and I began to sell myself like piece of meat.

Then came the drugs, ecstasy, meth, heroin and coke, slowly compounding until my blood was replaced with dope. Marauding around weighing 128 pounds, treacherous as a pirate and higher than any test pilot, I became something I have been every since those on the street bestowed me the title of Faggot Prince.

Dont be sad, I am not, this was a turning point, a necessary evil, allowing for a poet and author to emerge from this walking devil.

Amidst my frantic highs I started writing about the signs words became my toys and joys, I was pretty damn good with a pen and a paper, so I left my career as a drug-dealing stripper.

With new purpose, walking from the streets I made it to the beach and alas floating on the water I found sanity within reach.

Each day I gladly leave you all here, without the slightest bit of longing or fear.

Instead of drugs, the ocean and the sun give me my inspirations, and when I come back I write it down into a neat little presentations.

Fishing for money and writing for fun, submitting to publishers and reading between crabbing runs, this Faggot Fisherman Prince is becoming something that the world has never seen, and my friends this right here is only beginning.

Tejun