New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hi guys, I'm obviously new here. My urge have finally came to the point that I have to write stories of my own so here I am, starting a profile of my own. I just hope you'll like the stories I will be posting soon.

Hi guys, I'm obviously new here. My urge have finally came to the point that I have to write stories of my own so here I am, starting a profile of my own. I just hope you'll like the stories I will be posting soon.

Welcome to GA. Enjoy. If you need anything, just shout. Someone is always ready to help...with almost everything:)

Welcome to GA. Enjoy. If you need anything, just shout. Someone is always ready to help...with almost everything:)

• Site Administrator

Hi again, Lannister, Brandon. I met you guys earlier today but wanted to say hey again. As always, if you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me via pm or track me down in chat.

It's my hope that you find what you seek here and meet all the wonderful people I have met. Everyone I've met so far have been friendly and most helpful. And that includes you as well Ian.

Hey everyone, glad to be here.

We are glad you are here too Brandon :)

Hey yawll! I'm new, obviously. I love reading and writing. At first it was poems, then it turned into songs. I just got into actually writing stories and hopefully, I'll share them with you all, and you'll like them. ^_^

Welcome to GA. If you need anything, just yell or something. Enjoy:).

Hey yawll! I'm new, obviously. I love reading and writing. At first it was poems, then it turned into songs. I just got into actually writing stories and hopefully, I'll share them with you all, and you'll like them. Posted Image

Welcome Dreamer, as Michael said, if you need something ask. So is it hopefully you'll share them or hopefully we'll enjoy them? :P

Missed that you were an author on the other topic. Good for you. If you have questions ask someone, or you can ask for help on the Writer's Corner Forum. You can ask for a Beta Reader or Editor and GA will help find you someone(s) to help.

Welcome again.

• Site Administrator

Welcome again Harmonic Dreamer! Good job on getting your Author status and good luck posting your story.

Hi Mac Marcos. I'm glad to see you leave your lurker status and join in. I hope you get up the courage to share your story soon, new authors are always more than welcome!

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I've been around here in GA for a year now reading stories. Now, i want to go out of my comfort zone and share my stories. Ü

by the way thanks Andy. Ü

'til later!

Since this is the first time I'm seeing you, I should say hi and welcome to the neighbourhood. There are a lot of cool ppl here wilkins and ready to read your story as soon as you're ready to post.:). As Daddy Q said, you can always ask for an editor or a beta reader to help you with your writing. Enjoy.
  • Like 1

Hi! I just joined and was lurking in the chat room early this morning. Everyone was so cool! Thanks for welcoming me (there).

I just wanted to shout out and say hello to everyone else.

I am a writer and I love to read as well. I hope to post on here, but it's looking iffy with the rules that are set.

The story is a Dom/sub rel where the sub is a teen ( he's of age according to the sex laws in my state) and the Dom is older - obviously. ;)

Hi! I just joined and was lurking in the chat room early this morning. Everyone was so cool! Thanks for welcoming me (there).

I just wanted to shout out and say hello to everyone else.

I am a writer and I love to read as well. I hope to post on here, but it's looking iffy with the rules that are set.

The story is a Dom/sub rel where the sub is a teen ( he's of age according to the sex laws in my state) and the Dom is older - obviously. ;)

Welcome to GA. Okay, you should talk to Cia about the story. She'll help determine if the story is appropriate to be posted here. You should understand the need for safety and stuff. Anyway, good luck. :).

Welcome to GA. Okay, you should talk to Cia about the story. She'll help determine if the story is appropriate to be posted here. You should understand the need for safety and stuff. Anyway, good luck. Posted Image.

Yes, I totally understand and thanks for the info. I know there are other sites I should probably go to post it. It's not perverted at all, but i get what you mean-- that some ppl would think it's sick or whatever. Posted Image

Actually, does anyone know how to delete a account? specifically mine?

Edited by beautfl_tragedy

Hi there everyone,

I've been reading here for quite a while now but never dared to sign up. Last week - I think it was then - I joined FSO because one of the writing prompts inspired me to finally get writing again (I still have to do do that) and today I find that in the fourum thread for one of my favourite stories on GA there is an open question for everyone and I might just dare to have my say. So I am finally with you. I have a great many comments in my head for a lot of great stories I read here, so even if I do not really get any writing of my own done, I hope I can at least write all the comments I've in mind and give you guys something in return for the wonderful reads your stories give me.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Elisabeth to GA as well! Glad you finally decided to join us and leave rest of the lurkers still in the shadows. We don't bite! (well, most of us) LOL

• Like 1

Hi there everyone,

I've been reading here for quite a while now but never dared to sign up. Last week - I think it was then - I joined FSO because one of the writing prompts inspired me to finally get writing again (I still have to do do that) and today I find that in the fourum thread for one of my favourite stories on GA there is an open question for everyone and I might just dare to have my say. So I am finally with you. I have a great many comments in my head for a lot of great stories I read here, so even if I do not really get any writing of my own done, I hope I can at least write all the comments I've in mind and give you guys something in return for the wonderful reads your stories give me.

Welcome to GA, Liz. Glad to have you out of the lurkers. If you need anything, just shout. We all would appreciate the comments.

Enjoy:).

Hello, hello. I am quite obviously new here, but definitely not new to the world of reading and writing. I have been a writer for 10+ years and I have been writing gay fanfiction and original fiction for about half that. I suppose my reason for being here is to broaden my horizons in hopes of posting in a new community. Anyway, I hope to meet a lot of new people, find some advice, read some stories and maybe even post my own. :)