I'm a little lost on banners for the site...

I know that GayAuthors keeps growing and changing, and it's necessary to keep up with the pace...but I'm actually LOST on how to come up with a new banner! Hehehe!

Sorry. I'm a textbook 'Taurus' on the zodiac. So I keep everything the same until it's so broken that I can't use it anymore. The internet itself is an assault on every sutble instinct that I have. I want to get better. Any ideas? Can I just do some text or something? I LOVE to advertise (Shamelessly), but some things are a total blindspot for me. Especially if I have to keep it updated and relevant.

Gulp! Help? :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Comsie, see the email that we sent out to our promoted author groups.  Your author banner stuff is something we have to put in.  Story Banners you can do, if you have a story specific one you with to override your author banner.  You can contact Cia or I for that stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Comicality said:

I know that GayAuthors keeps growing and changing, and it's necessary to keep up with the pace...but I'm actually LOST on how to come up with a new banner! Hehehe!

Sorry. I'm a textbook 'Taurus' on the zodiac. So I keep everything the same until it's so broken that I can't use it anymore. The internet itself is an assault on every sutble instinct that I have. I want to get better. Any ideas? Can I just do some text or something? I LOVE to advertise (Shamelessly), but some things are a total blindspot for me. Especially if I have to keep it updated and relevant.

Gulp! Help? :P 

I can assist you with a graphic for your new banner if you want. You can submit it to Myr/Cia if they can give me dimensions to design to.

• Like 1

I'll try to keep that in mind. Honestly, I can do some text and have that be enough. LOL! Not that getting  a hot college boy to pose shirtless or me wouldn't help to grab some attention...I'll be ok. The name, Comicality, should gather some interest at this point. I'm so old school! LOL! Pics are unnecessary at this point. :P

• Like 1