SWEET!!! It's official for Ruel now! XD

• 3 weeks later...

Dude!!! That was, like...a religious experience! Oh man, I'm so in love! :P

Ruel has really awesome instincts when he sings live. He makes these spontaneous choices with his vocals that just...they give you goosebumps, you know?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

0962e96d0acd97139a43594fe0be8849.jpg

Ruel will never become one of those celebrity a$$holes. Because he has two awesome sisters to keep him in line.   :gikkle:

@Comicality Is it just me, or does it look like one of them nut-checked him? Ouch!   :pinch:

Whew...his SISTERS! That's okay then! I thought I was gonna have to make some phone calls and have those girls bumped off! Giggles! MINE!!! >:O 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Whew...his SISTERS! That's okay then! I thought I was gonna have to make some phone calls and have those girls bumped off! Giggles! MINE!!! >:O 

Nope! They're family. Here they are at an earlier time, on Christmas morning.   :*)

8ef9a23ecaa1e232acf53d4d74b12b88.jpg

Hahaha, AAAAWWWWW! He looks so young!   :heart:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Poor Ruel.   :gikkle:  I've never had a cheese steak, never will.

Dude...made right...Philly Cheese Steaks are one of the most delicious sandwiches ever made! Seriously! The meat and cheese and bread and the melty-gooey-yummy taste? OMIGOD!!!

I wouldn't eat one before going on stage though! LOL! Certainly not a whole one! Geez! Teenagers...

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..