SWEET!!! It's official for Ruel now! XD

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality OMG! I don't think I've ever seen this version before! How did I NOT notice it on his channel for almost THREE YEARS?!   :o

I remember this one! Of course, this was back when Ruel only had a couple of videos online! Giggles! 

Right away, I was like, "Omigod! I can't find a lot of info on him right now, but this boy is gonna be HUGE!"

And Shackers who were around way back when, can tell you the LAST time I had such a GOOD feeling about an obscure new talented cutie. :P

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality I almost wasn't going to post this, because...well, it isn't my favorite.   :rolleyes:  I think Ruel does better when he works alone.

It sounds good to me! I'm a huge Stevie Wonder fan though, and I notice that kind of vibe creeping back into music more and more these days. So I can definitely appreciate that. There was a Bieber song that had a similar Stevie vibe to it too. Loved that one as well! :) 

Actually, now that I listen to them back to back, they sound pretty similar...weird..

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

I kinda want to hear some new music from him now. BUT...I want him to rest for a bit. Album, tour, album, tour, album...I don't want him to get burned out. :P

Same! I've seen soooo many kids strike it big, and then once they get older, they get busier with everything BUT music, and then they end up not working on their talent anymore!  :o

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qi8IxB_XV/

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..