The Drop in Centre

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Good Saturday Evening 

i may need a tire iron if the dryer repair man isn’t finished this week. Been an ongoing saga we have the extended warranty on the dryer and this has been the last 5 weeks. 

Week 1 - called left a message to get on his schedule (no call back)

Week 2 - get a call and we are in his schedule we get 4 text message a day to remind us he is coming.

Week 3 -after 27 messages we get the 28 the message he has to cancel be here next week

Week 4 - the repair man show up says he has to order a part and it will come to the house. We get the part.

Week 5 - this week we get a text asking if part is in and push 1 we then get the word the office is closed at this time and he is supposed to be at our house 8 am on Monday.

Let’s hope there is not a week 6 

Wish me luck.

Have a Good Day

Take care of yourself.

• Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1
14 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good Saturday Evening 

i may need a tire iron if the dryer repair man isn’t finished this week. Been an ongoing saga we have the extended warranty on the dryer and this has been the last 5 weeks. 

Week 2 - get a call and we are in his schedule we get 4 text message a day to remind us he is coming.

Week 3 -after 27 messages we get the 28 the message he has to cancel be here next week

Week 4 - the repair man show up says he has to order a part and it will come to the house. We get the part.

Week 5 - this week we get a text asking if part is in and push 1 we then get the word the office is closed at this time and he is supposed to be at our house 8 am on Monday.

Wish me luck.

Have a Good Day

Take care of yourself.

Good lord! I would be loosing my mind!

• Like 3
17 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good Saturday Evening 

Wish me luck.

Have a Good Day

Take care of yourself.

Sorry you're having to go through all that, rick. I know it's got to be annoying. 🤞that it finally gets repaired.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, spyke said:

Sorry you're having to go through all that, rick. I know it's got to be annoying. 🤞that it finally gets repaired.

the sad thing is the washer work good so been washing clothes then going to a coin op laundry to dry time. the people you see at the laundromat are unbelievable just watching people when washing / drying/ folding clothes. So glad this is coming to an end . 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Week 6 here we come he order the wrong part now we wait another week.

It's time to get real ugly with the extended warranty company. A few well placed flames on social media usually gets their attention. If that fails, crack out that skillet! LOL

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spyke said:

It's time to get real ugly with the extended warranty company. A few well placed flames on social media usually gets their attention. If that fails, crack out that skillet! LOL

He can borrow mine. Nice heavy cast.

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Just wanted to stop in to say “hi” and Good Wednesday Morning.

i wanted to share with you a project i have been working on for our Local Pride Festival. The are having a Logo Contest and this is the one i sent.

So i hope things are going good for you.

Take care of yourself.

44BA0078-76AD-4B7C-B180-FC8E419F0797-4941-000004E0986AA290.jpeg

That's really cool!  Best of luck with the contest, rick!

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator
22 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Just wanted to stop in to say “hi” and Good Wednesday Morning.

i wanted to share with you a project i have been working on for our Local Pride Festival. The are having a Logo Contest and this is the one i sent.

So i hope things are going good for you.

Take care of yourself.

44BA0078-76AD-4B7C-B180-FC8E419F0797-4941-000004E0986AA290.jpeg

Your logo looks amazing, rick. Good luck! 

• Love 2

Good morning everyone!  It's Saturday. My Sunday so to speak. Up and getting stuff done. i hope you all have great day!!

image.png.04d7b39667943cf660889ca8fb3a439e.png

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..