The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Thursday Funny thought we all need a chuckle 

So i hope things are going good for you.

Take care of yourself

75BBE36B-5056-4533-ABD8-BDD929B079F0-7870-000007AA8F87DF39.jpeg

My little dog, Camden, doesn't hear as well as he used to. Sometimes I have to call him a few times before he even twitches. But if I open anything that crinkles, snaps or pops... he's scrambling up on all four paws and at my feet in a heartbeat. Lol. 

Have a good everyone!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

In Australia 

That would be better .. their winters are usually 59F to 75F .. i could manage that but when it's hot there it gets hotter than here.  There is no paradise on Earth, though @Wayne Gray may disagree, in which case we should all move to Northern California.  Bring yer rain boots though!

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

Is it winter yet ?!?!?!

My brother texted me yesterday that Florida could take its weather back. I told him I was reconsidering my stance on never wanting to deal with ice and snow again. How bad could it be? This week it's been hot enough to melt your soul. We hit a "feels like" of 113 on Wednesday. It's brutal. 

• Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a wonderful Friday ...

image.png.79aa9a0ce52a74cecb512a97113fc994.png

i need to wear my best underwear today.. off to varied doctors who seem to like to see me in them...lol

Have a good day all.

tim, i  hope everything goes good for you.
when i visit my Doc they give me the latest paper gown to put on. 

I see my surgeon again on Wednesday to see what we are doing. 

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

tim, i  hope everything goes good for you.
when i visit my Doc they give me the latest paper gown to put on. 

I see my surgeon again on Wednesday to see what we are doing. 

And contrary to popular belief, one size does NOT FIT ALL!

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Kitt said:

And contrary to popular belief, one size does NOT FIT ALL!

Those things give me an anxiety attack. 

Seriously.... there is no reason whatsoever that for a normal exam anyone should have to remove anything above the waist. There's nothing that can't be pushed or pulled out of the way for the 30 seconds it takes the doctor to look/feel. Any bottom bits can be covered with a decent drape cloth. I break out in a cold sweat whenever I see those gowns, cloth or paper. Paper is definitely worse. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, kbois said:

My brother texted me yesterday that Florida could take its weather back. I told him I was reconsidering my stance on never wanting to deal with ice and snow again. How bad could it be? This week it's been hot enough to melt your soul. We hit a "feels like" of 113 on Wednesday. It's brutal. 

been hot.. but AC not required today as of yet.  Plus sitting in the backyard is cooler. Nice breeze today.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

That would be better .. their winters are usually 59F to 75F .. i could manage that but when it's hot there it gets hotter than here.  There is no paradise on Earth, though @Wayne Gray may disagree, in which case we should all move to Northern California.  Bring yer rain boots though!

No way....California has earthquakes, don't mind the bed shaking, but NOT like that.....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

After two scorching days, I was very ok with the cool temps this morning. :D 

yeah.. just fans today and lots of iced tea

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah.. just fans today and lots of iced tea

Yep, I hear you, though for me it was iced salted caramel (Nescafé), though I’m not sure if the flavour was true to its name. Will probably go back to my regular iced half coffee-half hot chocolate.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..