The Drop in Centre

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays dear friends!

i hope you are with ones you love.

Have a wonderful Holiday!

@kbois  Thank you. LoL... i'll be eating today... maybe some kinda cake but it'll be sweet!  Have a super day and enjoy the snow. We don't have that but we do have fog!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

• Love 4

Merry Christmas to all that are celebrating.  

May everyone have a great day today, regardless of the holiday.  I know today can be a difficult day for many, holidays can bring up lots of family of origin hurts. I have joy and love I can share to you today if you need a boost.  

peaceful vibes to all. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

On this New Year’s Eve 

I wanted to take a moment to tell everyone in DiC THANKS.

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves, I couldn't have made it through the past year without your incredible support. 

Goodbye 2023, hello 2024—now let’s celebrate! HAPPY NEW YEARS 

Happy New Year, rick!  We're grateful you're here with us. i hope you are doing better and 2024 is good for you and your family.  All the best, my friend. xo

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

A belated merry Christmas (neither SP nor I was much into it this year, for various reasons -- we didn't even have the tree up, though we did have other decor out) and a very happy New Year!

i'm glad you and SP are okay and spent the Holiday Season together. Happy New Year to you both!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

This arrived today ... Happy New Year.  Some better eating habits need to be reintroduced in our house.. Sheesh. Okay, it doesn't help that someone bought cream cheese rather than the listed cottage cheese (not me!), but i am the one who decided that cream cheese brownies were the best answer to that problem. However, in my defence, i did look up the healthier option and made tweaks to that by lowering the sugar content, but the cream cheese was full fat.  OMG they are so good.. LOL 

image.png.208862ebc0c63e65702cfd0a158caa21.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

This arrived today ... Happy New Year.  Some better eating habits need to be reintroduced in our house.. Sheesh. Okay, it doesn't help that someone bought cream cheese rather than the listed cottage cheese (not me!), but i am the one who decided that cream cheese brownies were the best answer to that problem. However, in my defence, i did look up the healthier option and made tweaks to that by lowering the sugar content, but the cream cheese was full fat.  OMG they are so good.. LOL 

image.png.208862ebc0c63e65702cfd0a158caa21.png

Your solution was spot-on. Fat filled cream cheese be damned... full steam ahead to Happy Tastebudland. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, kbois said:

Your solution was spot-on. Fat filled cream cheese be damned... full steam ahead to Happy Tastebudland. 

Your enthusiasm has me giggling. Thanks, for that! :D 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m going to making these! 

Sasha’s Lemon cheesecake squares came to mind. I wonder if you could substitute cream cheese for ricotta as he did? 

yeah i should think so.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..