Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

i hope everyone is staying cool we are on day 2 of 100 degrees heat wave with 3 more days to go. It’s so hot my sweat has sweat … been thru so much water but want to stay hydrated. It’s to jog to have an outside picnic think i will have one inside.

Take care this Tuesday … this weather is bringing up a old old song “ we’re having a heat wave a tropical heat wave” 

image.thumb.png.196622eb31255705c55d5549fdc0a81f.png

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I now declare this day FUBAR.  That is all.

oh ... that's not good

• Like 4

K, this may sound weird, but trust me: If you want to watch a good, fun film with a great story, excellent effects, and good writing, watch Godzilla minus one. 

It is excellent. We watched the one with subtitles as it is a Japanese film. It won an Oscar for best effects. It's very realistic, and the ending is satisfying.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

K, this may sound weird, but trust me: If you want to watch a good, fun film with a great story, excellent effects, and good writing, watch Godzilla minus one. 

Yes, this does sound a bit weird, but seeing as it’s been a few decades since I’ve seen Godzilla film, I’m game to give it a go. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Watch this one, do not make the mistake we made and watch Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire, that was 2 hours of life, lost to me forever.  Don't do it, don't watch it.

Got it! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Have a good day 😊 

You too 😁

I’ll take one of those packed lunches, please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, kbois said:

@weinerdog.. I told tim you were housebroken and rarely bite..  please behave. 

So, you fibbed.

Go to confession. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..