The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

So disappointing.

Worst two words in the English language. :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, kbois said:

renting the unit from a resident who lists it as an Airbnb.

Airbnb? I'm surprised your company allows that.

Only your principal residence can be listed as a short-term rental here. You can't own a second property and list it as Airbnb.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Airbnb? I'm surprised your company allows that.

Only your principal residence can be listed as a short-term rental here. You can't own a second property and list it as Airbnb.

The rules differ from park to park. Unfortunately, ours does not ban subleasing or renting, including vacation rental sites. I wish we could forbid  it. 

• Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

34 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yes. Anybody disappointed that kbois can't control the mosquitoes is likely disappointed a lot.

Yeah she's such a slacker

• Haha 1
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's Saturday. Okay, when I woke up, I thought it was Sunday, but then I remembered Michael's football game was on, and so it was actually Saturday.

image.png.96ab1079b675d8020650f80f4c022374.png

Oh yeah football .That means @kbois will be watching FSU. Okay anybody who wants to make a snarky comment about her do it during the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Oh yeah football .That means @kbois will be watching FSU. Okay anybody who wants to make a snarky comment about her do it during the game

My Husband is English.. football is not your gridiron football.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..