The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

woot woot

let the gaming begin!  going to go play a new game, new to me, with Number One

i'll see y'all later

I’ll carry your excitement with me, when I  for a short drive with the window cracked open. That’s my woot, woot moment. lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

doing okay thanks ... going back to work on Sunday ... nothing like spending your whole vacation off sick... did nothing but stay home..  sigh

At least you got to take it easy. I have been working through what ever it is I have. Had the nerve to take one day off and have been playing clean up ever since. I NEED a vacation, but am honestly afraid of leaving them alone for any length of time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Which game? :) 

Subnautica on XBox 1

it's been fun so far 😃

my job as P2 is to watch for predators & the raw materials to make stuff 

gotta head back, we need to heal up

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2

this day off was an unqualified success!

Phil told me to stay in bed & He drove to carpool. i slept until 7:45 then had breakfast. i've been playing games with the kids all day!

now Phil is home and everyone is in a good mood!

how was your day?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

how was your day?

It went well. Had a good time this morning. My mom is doing well.

My Uncle is pissed off. Our internet is F'ing up, and we swapped the modem/router. Still acting up. Tech this morning, said it was the router and the update they did last night, that screwed it up and he detected poor signal to the house.

Tech this evening is saying, "Our equipment is fine. It's your electrical outlet, losing power that's messing with our equipment." We have an electrician that lives here. It's not the outlet. #FirstWorldProblems

• Wow 3

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

It went well. Had a good time this morning. My mom is doing well.

My Uncle is pissed off. Our internet is F'ing up, and we swapped the modem/router. Still acting up. Tech this morning, said it was the router and the update they did last night, that screwed it up and he detected poor signal to the house.

Tech this evening is saying, "Our equipment is fine. It's your electrical outlet, losing power that's messing with our equipment." We have an electrician that lives here. It's not the outlet. #FirstWorldProblems

good to hear your mom is doing well! that's great news!

i hate our internet provider, so i hear you!

there are 3 options in the town we live in, but they have divided the town into thirds, we get the sucky one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good to hear your mom is doing well! that's great news!

i hate our internet provider, so i hear you!

there are 3 options in the town we live in, but they have divided the town into thirds, we get the sucky one

We got a few here. And he's talking about switch if it keeps up this weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

We got a few here. And he's talking about switch if it keeps up this weekend.

we have Spectrum, Frontier and Suddenlink.  i wouldn't wish Suddenlink on my worst enemy

horrible customer service, and the service is spotty

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Evening, everyone!

I've been playing Skyrim and having fun. Started the main quest, got further along in the thieves guild, everything is progressing nicely. 

good to hear you've been having a good time

we had fun with Subnautica today, not rendered really well, but Number One was glad to have my eyes along or he would have died many times!

• Love 2

44 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh, wow. It's 3:30 am and I'm actually sleepy already. Think I'll take advantage of this and head to bed. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

Sleep Well, Thorn.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh, wow. It's 3:30 am and I'm actually sleepy already. Think I'll take advantage of this and head to bed. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

Sleep well, Thorn. 

And now, it’s my turn!! 

Have a good night, everyone 💤 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Morning, everyone. It's like I'm more tired now than I was when I went to bed...

EDIT: And now I know why. My cold is back in full force. Probably because of those antibiotics. Which did nothing to help with the actual problem, btw. May I have my immune system back, please? Ugh.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Sad 3

Morning, everyone. It's like I'm more tired now than I was when I went to bed...

EDIT: And now I know why. My cold is back in full force. Probably because of those antibiotics. Which did nothing to help with the actual problem, btw. May I have my immune system back, please? Ugh.

Antibiotics will never help with a cold. Rest, rest, rest...

• Like 3

I would like 2019 to just fucking knock it off. 

I spent most of last night in the hospital with my dad. He has a UTI that went septic and he went into diabetic ketoacodosis.  He is in the critical care unit. 

• Sad 5

7 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I spent most of last night in the hospital with my dad. He has a UTI that went septic and he went into diabetic ketoacodosis.  He is in the critical care unit. 

Sorry to hear that, Starry. You and your family will be in my prayers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Antibiotics will never help with a cold. Rest, rest, rest...

I didn't take them for the cold. I had a different thing. And they didn't even cure that. Going back to my doctor soon. 

23 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

My granddad had a similar thing a couple of years ago, though not quite so bad. I'm sorry, it sucks. Hoping for your dad's quick recovery.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..